Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Thanks for the thread link Cpt. Clown. I didn't know there was one.

I saw some Instagram posts with artists that are going to show their own take on the franchise. So I assume there will be some kind of expo with several Batmans (Batmen?). Joker & Batman's ride along with the costumes will also be displayed. I even read that there will be a raffle with HQ figures but I personally don't see that happening. I wouldn't exclude new or exclusive figure releases.

^Thanks for the thread link Mikey. I didn't know there was one.

I saw some Instagram posts with artists that are going to show their own take on the franchise. So I assume there will be some kind of expo with several Batmans (Batmen?). Joker & Batman's ride along with the costumes will also be displayed. I even read that there will be a raffle with HQ figures but I personally don't see that happening. I wouldn't exclude new or exclusive figure releases.
It was Captain Clown. DC did a giveaway for a trip to the event.

HTSSfigures.jpg

We will probably get at least one more version of Harley. Hot Toys likes to focus on one female character and makes multiples of her. Look at Black Widow. We probably won't see a Kitana and Enchantress

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Anyone else feel that this line might be dead in the water after Joker, Harley, and Deadshot are released? I hope I'm wrong though.

Back