Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they make an enchantress figure..even though her character arc wasnt the best her outfit was definitely neat!!!

I have just unboxed the new Art Figures Deadshot / Deadsoldier and will be doing a full review later.

[video]I have just unboxed the new Art Figures Deadshot / Deadsoldier and will be doing a full review later.[/video]

My full detail review is now live, I would like to say that this may tide over most people until the release of the HT version

Here's for anyone interested in a Tuxedo Joker. Check out this thread to help make this happen!
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-pitsuwan-tuxedo-limited-run.html#post8929284
wgU9HM0l.jpg

Yep, still hoping for silver jacket Joker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, all they will make are variants of Harley and Joker. No new characters. Expect Silver suit Joker and Club Dress Harley as con exclusives this year.

OSK's got you covered with KO Joker headsculpts up for preorder, already. The KO market is surprisingly fast at this now...to the point it makes you wonder if these are shell companies for HT and they are produced with a lower tolerance. Largely doesn't feel right to buy them, still.

Jesus the 1/6th game needs an enema! Or a groundbreaking license handled by the right company that will make all other licenses look like Play Doh by comparison. It's amazing that the combination of just a few words can incite such joy.

Example:

Blitzway Blade Runner
Hot Toys Corporal Dwayne Hicks Full Specs and Pics
Hot Toys 1989 Joker (museum version)
Blitzway Jaws!

None of these exist, but didn't it get your imagination going?

The reality is the 1/6 market is just too expensive to go crazy with character selection. Now that figures are about $220 + shipping it is hard to entice people to spend money on older licenses and secondary characters.

Collectors will drop $250 on a Batman. They will not for El Diablo or Captain Boomerang, especially when the majority of people think the movie is awful. Sure some will but eventually they will end up on clearance like Mandarin, Sucker Punch, Angelica, John Blake, Mime joker etc.

The large pre order windows do not help either. A year waiting for a figure is a long time. Gives people plenty of time to rethink their purchases. This line wold have sold like no tomorrow if the figures were released August-October 2016.

I'd happily pay 220-250 for Boomerang, Katana, Croc, and El Diablo. Boomerang and Katana are high on my want list. Kinda sucks being in that minority "some" category.

Back