Toys Battalion The Champion (Shazam)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega9300

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I came across this figure due to an email from OSK the other day.

I am personally not interested in a Shazam figure, but I have noticed quite a few comments in this forum about a 1/6 scale version from the movie so this one from Toys Battalion my check some of your boxes. Of course HT may produce one eventually, but based on how the latest film has performed at the box-office so far it is hard to know.

Anyway here are a couple pics, more can be found on OSK:

Attachments

• 170601sb7lhol7mxoo7z9h-528x668.jpg
    170601sb7lhol7mxoo7z9h-528x668.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 9
  • 170610pwg15m0j99wjlz15-528x668.jpg
    170610pwg15m0j99wjlz15-528x668.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey folks,

I came across this figure due to an email from OSK the other day.

I am personally not interested in a Shazam figure, but I have noticed quite a few comments in this forum about a 1/6 scale version from the movie so this one from Toys Battalion my check some of your boxes. Of course HT may produce one eventually, but based on how the latest film has performed at the box-office so far it is hard to know.

Anyway here are a couple pics, more can be found on OSK:
Thanks Omega. It's not bad for the price, and it may be the only movie 1/6 Shazam figure we'll get. His abs are a little too prominent and he's a bit skinny compared to the first movie, so maybe a body swap will be required.

I'll be waiting to see if we get a Hot Toys one, but my guess is not, but then they did make a couple of Eternals figures...

I just can't get on board with this one. Abs are over jacked, his arms and legs are too skinny, and the sculpt is just a bit off.

just pre ordered this from giantoys ,$169 free postage to the uk as with all my previous orders from them
low value on customs form so no customs charges ,delivered within a week of release

I know people have different taste, but this looks like absolute trash and I question anyone who would spend a penny on this thing. Unless you are going to get a custom head and a new body to make a Shazam. Even then you are better using your money as toilet paper than buying this.

I know people have different taste, but this looks like absolute trash and I question anyone who would spend a penny on this thing. Unless you are going to get a custom head and a new body to make a Shazam. Even then you are better using your money as toilet paper than buying this.
yeah i get what you are saying
but not to defend this figure or persuade anyone else to buy it but to put buying it from my perspective and my motivation to do so ,rather than just wipe my arse with my money and have no captain marvel figure lol

i don't consider 170 bucks excessive for factory made suit cape belt boots and gauntlets , with a passable head sculpt,
that doesn't look any more inaccurate than most hot toys wonder woman heads to me
and a body i can swap out and use for some other project that also includes postage to the uk

so yeah as you said ill use the good bits to kitbash a captain marvel and still consider it cheap and worthwhile compared to parted out hot toys parts and most custom made suits on offer , not seen any shazam /captain marvel suits or heads on offer anyway

your mileage may vary of course lol (y)

Body and sculpt aren’t good. I don’t see an official release coming at all. Hot Toys won’t touch it after the second film flopped.

Body and sculpt aren’t good. I don’t see an official release coming at all. Hot Toys won’t touch it after the second film flopped.
I think the body is bad but I think the headsculpt is not very good but it is passable, that said I think the costume looks really good and does provide the opportunity to make a really nice movie version of this character.

Some Higher Res pics for those interested. I initially thought these were scaled down P1 sculpts but that's definitely not the case. Based on the shape of the arms, this guy appears to be on the TTM19 style body which is way too small. Needs to be on a Cavill body
170619rffbjxywfkttkbt7__28515.jpg

170601sb7lhol7mxoo7z9h__25088.jpg

170602uuw0ww7uhzr7mzd5__98516.jpg

170603erdjkg5f5khzfmm1__46213.jpg

170605umh5osql5s6p65q6__37768.jpg

170614w124gk9ve22pwnjc__77792.jpg

Last edited:
The costume looks ok, but I'd be worried it won't fit on an appropriately sized body.
Most costumes have a certain amount of stretchability depending on the material. Should slide easily enough over a HT body, personally I would not try to fit this over a TBLeague. It can be done but the neck probably won't match and you would have to wrap half the body in plastic wrap in order to get it to slide on.

wow great news on my most anticipated figure of the decade

said no one ever lol

mines just shipped from giantoys apparently

so brace yourself for my "glass half full" opinions and crappy "old phone" pictures incoming in a few days lol

Last edited:
Back