Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilarious that everyone jumped the gun thinking this would be a reboot.

Hilarious that everyone jumped the gun thinking this would be a reboot.

Yeah. From all the recent reports, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, and Margot Robbie are
all supposed to be coming back for this one. It seems that at most, it’s a soft reboot. I’m expecting it to mostly ignore the events of the first movie, but not overtly contradict anything from the first movie.

It's exactly what i thought it would be. Him choosing his own teamout of the current cast and other characters from the comic book.

Well nobody jumped the gun except producer peter safran who stated it would be a total reboot. But I am STOKED for viola davis , she was perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to ditch Killer Croc for King Shark, Deathstroke as a merc protecting/working a job for the true villain and Captain Cold. Definitely seems like the right project for James Gunn.

I'd like to ditch Killer Croc for King Shark, Deathstroke as a merc protecting/working a job for the true villain and Captain Cold. Definitely seems like the right project for James Gunn.

Deathstroke being in the sequel would be AWESOME!

EgD8hTUWsAA2Tpf

Weasel
The character will probably get killed off in the first few minutes of screen time to save money on cgi.

Back