Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#MeTooicide Squad

Cast Kevin Spacey as Lex, Louis CK as Captain Boomerang, Ben Affleck as Batman, and all the other outed actors as the Suicide Squad. Directed by James Gunn.

Spacey was a great Lex he just wasn’t in a good film.

The Gunslinger as Deadshot, huh? Makes sense I guess.

Oh totally. Brandon Routh was held back by being forced into impersonating Reeve instead of being his own Superman. He’s great on Legends of Tomorrow.

Produced by Harvey Weinstein

Throw Jared Leto’s Joker in there too. They could all send each other gifts. :lol

Oh totally. Brandon Routh was held back by being forced into impersonating Reeve instead of being his own Superman. He’s great on Legends of Tomorrow.

Throw Jared Leto’s Joker in there too. They could all send each other gifts. :lol

'Gifts' basically being codeword for 'used condoms' knowing them

You're right, Leto fits right in :lol

Movie was too bad for even Will Smith?!

He doesn't exactly have high standards.

Has Elba done anything since The Dark Tower?

Not sure I'll watch this, but if I do, I'd rather have Elba in it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The line up seems to be

Deadshot ,King shark, Beekeeper ,Peace keeper , Polka dot man , and female rat catcher . People are definitely going to die

I saw that news this morning, and was pretty psyched about it. I thought Deadshot might be gone from DC altogether with Smith stepping out, which bummed me out. But having a superior actor replace him was a pleasant surprise! Gunn is great, Elba is great, so like Wor-Gar, I'm getting pretty pumped about this.

The line up seems to be

Deadshot ,King shark, Beekeeper ,Peace keeper , Polka dot man , and female rat catcher . People are definitely going to die
Do you mean Peacemaker? Not familiar with Peace Keeper. Knowing Gunn, he could make Polka Dot man a fan favorite, appearing on kids' undies and backpacks just like we have freakin' Rocket Racoon doing now.

On a related note, Peacemaker was a Charleton Comics character, as were the Question, Blue Beetle, and Captain Atom. Love to see those guys in some movies!

You are probably right. Sorry I’m rattling them off from memory. But hopefully this means more of an expendable crew. And definitely a goofier tone.

On a related note, Peacemaker was a Charleton Comics character, as were the Question, Blue Beetle, and Captain Atom. Love to see those guys in some movies!

Some great characters! Would love a small noir style Question film. Come on DC you can make this for the change Reeves Batman movie will drop during production.

Crimes against humanity (...and his career)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I did hate that movie. Although I don’t think it was really Elba’s fault that it was bad. He did the best he could with the script that was given him.

Yeah, there's really no question as to Elba's talent at this point. If he's in a bad movie, it's not his fault.

Some great characters! Would love a small noir style Question film. Come on DC you can make this for the change Reeves Batman movie will drop during production.
Blue Beetle/Booster Gold team-up comedy movie, and Question, '40s-style film noir done well would be a dream come true. I think Gunn is one of the best suited filmmakers out there to do the former justice. So maybe that's a possibility. Judd Apatow would be great for something like that, but not sure he's willing to slum it in a superhero movie.

On a separate note, John Mulaney needs to be Mr. Terrific (Golden Age).

Yeah, there's really no question as to Elba's talent at this point. If he's in a bad movie, it's not his fault.

Agreed. In fact I think he often ends up getting stuck taking sub par roles, but many times ends up being the best part of the movie. Still think he was great as Stringer Bell in The Wire, and he’s had a few other roles that I really liked, but I wish he was offered better roles too.

Back