1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are all the blogger pictuers btw. It's strange that Hot Toys haven't shared them on their FB-page.

jokesonyou.jpg

I agree ZaCHw117, the hands is the most frustrating part... But I'll keep my order. Nice pose on the batmon in the other thread btw. I'll probably use that as my main set-up since it's not too dynamic.

:duff

He's a one-trick pony, but he plays the trick very well I think.

If you want to teach him new tricks you'll have to harvest the body and hands from other releases.

HT know how to play this game. :lol

i know this from collecting all of the ledger jokers. :lol

I have this on preorder and will just buy a pair of hands from a later release. hands arent that expensive but we shouldnt have had to do it.

It might be bare bones but not many figures give you a background like that, makes a cool look in a detolf I'm sure.
You can always print that out though...I hardly call that anything beneficial

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You can always print that out though...I hardly call that anything beneficial

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Maybe, I still think it has great presence with the straightjacket. The price should be closer to 160-180 and it would be very tempting.

As one of the biggest advocates of this figure regardless of what it ended up being, I gave in. Just sent a long letter to SSC requesting to transfer what I've paid so far including my NRD to the Tux version. For $220 it's hard to justify this over the Tux version.

I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more pictures of Batfleck and this Joker together - I personally think I'll be going with a Harley/Batman set up next year over a Joker. I think with the success of Margot Robbie as Harley she's going to get pushed to the front while the sort out Leto's Joker. Which would be really cool actually. We've had enough big screen Joker.

I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more pictures of Batfleck and this Joker together - I personally think I'll be going with a Harley/Batman set up next year over a Joker. I think with the success of Margot Robbie as Harley she's going to get pushed to the front while the sort out Leto's Joker. Which would be really cool actually. We've had enough big screen Joker.

alfred-nevah.gif

Is it true that this figure will arrive in certain UK shops by the end of next week?

I doubt it, I still haven't received mine from SS yet, not even received a shipping. It will annoy me if UK get it before, it's one of the reasons why I ordered it from SS - so getting charged high import on a product that would ship later would be crappy.

I just want this figure already for christmas!

Back