1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are some people on such a mission to **** all over peoples enthusiasm for this movie.
:lol

Because it gives all the re-sellers and scalpers time to order from their multiple accts, and drop prices on other stuff to free up cash so they can buy them all. That's a BIG reason....

One thing I sort of regret is pre ordering the black chrome Batman. I would cancel but I flex payed and I have one payment left. What are the chances they let me take a full refund? I would rather get the Arkham Joker than the black chrome honestly.

people who complains about the tattoo, here you go
vzqkcnh.jpg

Attachments

• vzqkcnh.jpg
    vzqkcnh.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 133
It's a good looking figure, however there are several problems
1) Lame facial expression, if they insist to do this face plate, should come with a laugh face plate as well
2) Lack of accessories
3) i rather prefer it comes with the purple coat, you know the Empire cover one

With all these being said, it's a great figure, but I'd wait for the suit and Empire version joker, plus a laugh place plate

I doubt they'll make another barefoot Joker wearing the Arkham pants.

My guess, the shirtless, purple coat joker with a cane will be wearing the gold pants with the leggings and combat boots.

However, that leaves the shirtless purple glove look out...unless one the hands that comes with this Arkham Joker has a purple glove.

I doubt they'll nake another barefoot Joker wearing the Arkham pants.

My guess, the shirtless, purple coat joker with a cane will be wearing the gold pants with the leggings and combat boots.

However, that leaves the shirtless purple glove look out...unless one the hands that comes with this Arkham Joker has a purple glove.

After all, I think most people would only want two versions:
1) Purple coat joker with cane that's for sure
2) Tux/suit

However, keep in mind that it's HotToys after all, their milking licence strategy will dry you wallet out:wave

One thing I sort of regret is pre ordering the black chrome Batman. I would cancel but I flex payed and I have one payment left. What are the chances they let me take a full refund? I would rather get the Arkham Joker than the black chrome honestly.

I would call them tmmrw Ppk, they might, *if you just transfer it to this guy..

Also look at this image's Joker, It's Leto with less tattoo, I just don't understand why people won't give Leto a chance. Same thing happened to Batfleck as well, OMFG it's Affleck, oh he will ruin the character, oh worst Batman ever, Oh he will fuxx the movie up...and at the end, they all shut up after watching the movie...so be patience, watch the damn movie then comment.

david-ayers-joker-is-awesome-morrison-batman-r-i-p-375228.jpg

They're baiting people with a barebones figure at first while people are craving figures from Suicide Squad, and then when everyone's arrive they'll announce a new Joker with the coat, cane, an alternate laughing sculpt, a bunch of knives, and his purple pistol. Just a guess. :lol
Nah they probably did this one first because it's relatively simple and should be a quick release for being a Toy Fair figure. We all know there are going to be multiple versions of The Joker anyways.

I'm okay with tattoos, but none of Joker's tats are as nice as those posted. I know he's in jail and he nuts, but on his face? He just becomes one of those guys you laugh at when their picture is posted online.
2ikz38i.jpg

That aspect of this version just doesn't work for me.

people who complains about the tattoo, here you go
vzqkcnh.jpg
At least that isn't so on the nose though. That's just some random tattoo he has whereas with Leto's version it's Joker tattoos that are in your face about what they are and they just look kind of silly. It's like the filmmakers are saying "in case you forgot who he's supposed to be here's a bunch of reminders."

After all, I think most people would only want two versions:
1) Purple coat joker with cane that's for sure
2) Tux/suit

However, keep in mind that it's HotToys after all, their milking licence strategy will dry you wallet out:wave

Yeah, but I think all that depends on the film doing well and people liking Letoker. My guess is we'll see Deadshot, Harley, and version 2 Joker soon. The film comes out in less than a month.I'm just happy HT nailed the the likeness, so at least we know the next figure should look good.

Been saying this all along. All Star Batman and Robin.

You guys are actually using the out-of-continuity All-Star Batman and Robin to justify your point of the Joker liking tattoos? I'm willing to give this version a chance, but come on, that series was universally PANNED by critics. In that series, Batman hits Robin in the face just a few short minutes after Robin's parents died (Robin also appears on a milk container the SAME DAY he goes missing), Batman has sex with Black Canary in costume ("We leave the masks on. It's better that way."), he uses the Batmobile's rockets to charbroil some cops, and fights Green Lantern with LEMONADE. He paints an entire room yellow and sips lemonade to taunt Hal Jordan. That really happened. He even wore a yellow costume.

This is the high art you're using to excuse the tattoo choice. I enjoyed the hell out of that series because I couldn't believe how ridiculous it was. Every issue topped the last in unintentional comedy. It was insane.

But back on topic, I am willing to give this Joker a shot, and the trailers have been awesome so far. Pre-ordered this today.

Not impressed with films clips thus far but really like the looks / price of this guy. Feel like can't go wrong with a Joker so used some rewards to get this at a price I felt doable.

Back