1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leto himself would be fine I agree. It really just is the tattoos, grill, and generally how he appears in the film as far as most of his outfits.

Decisions, decisions. How long you guys figure before he waitlists?

Maria Hill and Tank Iron Man from last year are still available and Stormtrooper Luke didn't even sell out for six months, so it may be a while.

Leto himself would be fine I agree. It really just is the tattoos, grill, and generally how he appears in the film as far as most of his outfits.

Yep. The tattoos and grill make a huge difference, as does his manner of dress. He comes close to the Dark Knight Returns look in the silver suit (may favorite suit they've shown so far), but it's still more club kid than Joker's usual wardrobe.

But like I said, I'm super excited for this movie, so I'm more than willing to give it a chance. I like the director's past work, so his interpretation could be really interesting. Or it could be gimmicky nonsense. But we'll have to see the movie to find out.

Damn, Batman went full Beyonce on Lantern? :horror

Well, I certainly wasn't ready for this particular jelly.

Screen shot 2016-07-08 at 12.21.24 AM.jpg

Yes, that's Batman, painted yellow, along with a yellow Robin in a yellow room they painted, taunting Green Lantern with lemonade.

Never thought there would be a Joker figure that wasn't smiling. :lol Even the Joker can't smile in the new DC movie universe.

I wish I could get past the tattoos and grill but I just can't. Part of me wants to get this figure so I can put a different Joker head on the body and have an Arkham Asylum Joker.

Never thought there would be a Joker figure that wasn't smiling. [emoji38] Even the Joker can't smile in the new DC movie universe.

I wish I could get past the tattoos and grill but I just can't. Part of me wants to get this figure so I can put a different Joker head on the body and have an Arkham Asylum Joker.

I'll have the extra head haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really hope they give him this expression if they do the black tux look.
The open mouthed sculpt on the knightmare batman makes me feel like there's hope.
XwhZVU82RUBQQUFTUEZVRlJOWloeFRU=.jpg
l

I really hope they give him this expression if they do the black tux look.
The open mouthed sculpt on the knightmare batman makes me feel like there's hope.
I'd want him to include that laughing sculpt, and the half-burned grinning face from the trailer. He'd also need a "waving" hand to display him with the pistol. I'm really tempted to throw together a kitbash or something if it doesn't happen.

Never thought there would be a Joker figure that wasn't smiling. :lol Even the Joker can't smile in the new DC movie universe.

Same here brother. I just can't get past the look with the grills and tattoos. Just does not feel like Joker to me. But for those who do, glad you like him. Guess I am too old fashioned lol.

Same here brother. I just can't get past the look with the grills and tattoos. Just does not feel like Joker to me. But for those who do, glad you like him. Guess I am too old fashioned lol.

I have not liked the new look and was not planning on getting any figures of this joker but i really like this one. The grill and tattoos are not as in your face as i have seen in the promotional photos for the film.

Sometimes I remember this isn't just a Harley Quinn / Joker / Batman movie and get sad.

Last edited:
Sometimes I forget this isn't just a Harley Quinn / Joker / Batman movie and get sad.

We gotta wait for them to show up again in his solo batflick. Even though it's been rumored to be about the red hood, I'm positive Harley and joker will come back, most likely based on the reception from SS. Not to mention a red hood story just HAS to include joker.

Yeah, the grill is just too much.

And this sculpt makes it look like he has braces.

If i really really don't like it in hand (or him in the film) i will just sell the HS, body and keep the rest and put Ledger with the laugh HS in it. If he was not in a straight jacket i might have passed on this. I'm a big Joker fan and so i am hoping that he does well enough in the roll that the tats and braces are forgiven.

Okay, here we go:

Look 1:

View attachment 275285

Look 2:

View attachment 275282

Variation on Look 2:
(Same Arkham pants minus the trench coat and added a purple latex glove. Look 2 appears to be from him escaping or assaulting Arkham)

View attachment 275288

Look 3:

View attachment 275284

Variation on Look 3:
(Same outfit, minus the jacket)

View attachment 275297

Look 4:

View attachment 275292

Variation on Look 4:
(Appears to be the same outfit, minus the jacket)

View attachment 275289

Look 5:

View attachment 275287

Look 6:

View attachment 275283

Look 7:

View attachment 275290

The amount of variants they could do could very well put Iron Man to shame.

All those looks and 5 minutes of screen time. :lol

Tuxedo look is the best IMO.

Back