1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but I think all that depends on the film doing well and people liking Letoker. My guess is we'll see Deadshot, Harley, and version 2 Joker soon. The film comes out in less than a month.I'm just happy HT nailed the the likeness, so at least we know the next figure should look good.

Yup, when you look at on Ledger's version 1 it's just awfully.
We'll see when they release a laughing version Letoker to justify the sculpt is perfect or not.

Seriously good sculpt, and it looks like it should be sold at Hot Topic.

Its pretty funny that people act like hot topic didn't carry Ledger joker stuff. They merchandised the **** out of him.:lol
His long greasy hair,sad panda makeup, and Chelsea smile were a pretty big hit with that crowd.

His daddy issues were probably very relatable. ;)

Where do you think this hilariously angsty **** came from?
882a66f6a56ac9ce0cb81748521e515e.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are actually using the out-of-continuity All-Star Batman and Robin to justify your point of the Joker liking tattoos? I'm willing to give this version a chance, but come on, that series was universally PANNED by critics. In that series, Batman hits Robin in the face just a few short minutes after Robin's parents died (Robin also appears on a milk container the SAME DAY he goes missing), Batman has sex with Black Canary in costume ("We leave the masks on. It's better that way."), he uses the Batmobile's rockets to charbroil some cops, and fights Green Lantern with LEMONADE. He paints an entire room yellow and sips lemonade to taunt Hal Jordan. That really happened. He even wore a yellow costume.

This is the high art you're using to excuse the tattoo choice. I enjoyed the hell out of that series because I couldn't believe how ridiculous it was. Every issue topped the last in unintentional comedy. It was insane.

May be, just may be, they will explain the tattoo issue in SS
I personally don't mind the tats, I mean there isn't a standard, fixture Joker look existed in DC universe. He can be long hair, without make-up, with tats, with scars/ facial destroyed etc. On the other hand in the real world, there isn't a standard acting method of joker too! he can be humor like Jack, crazy like Ledger, or even more crazier like Leto!

I disagree that he hasn't had a main look. The look like Romero/Nicholson had is pretty much the classic look. There have been slight variations but he more or less looked the same for a long time.

It seems like a pretty multi-purpose sculpt, not really specific to one scene, so I could see them reusing it for various Leto Joker variants.

I disagree that he hasn't had a main look. The look like Romero/Nicholson had is pretty much the classic look. There have been slight variations but he more or less looked the same for a long time.

They are the classic because they were the very first generation of joker, same thing goes with Keaton's Batman as well, most people including me still thinks that he is the classic Batman, but do I mind Bale's Batman? Absolutely not! I enjoyed him as Batman and I think the design is brilliant (Just don't like his lung cancer Batman voice). Remember when Ledger's joker first came out and people's reactions? It happens every time, when they finished watching movie the whole thing is different again.

And ordered! Very stoked for the next version to go up and the rest of the suicide squad crew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

They need to do a crazy smiling ot laughing sculpt for one of the Joker figures from this film, that's what they are showing in a lot of advertising for the film.

They are the classic because they were the very first generation of joker, same thing goes with Keaton's Batman as well, most people including me still thinks that he is the classic Batman, but do I mind Bale's Batman? Absolutely not! I enjoyed him as Batman and I think the design is brilliant (Just don't like his lung cancer Batman voice). Remember when Ledger's joker first came out and people's reactions? It happens every time, when they finished watching movie the whole thing is different again.
No they were classic because that was the look the character had for a long time. Those looks weren't just made up for the films they were pretty dead on to how The Joker looked in many of the comics. I'm not a fan who can't accept changes either. I've liked multiple interpretations of Batman and company from the 66 series, the Burton films, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Forever, the Nolan films, etc. This just doesn't really work for me. I think Leto is a decent actor I'm just not a fan of how he looks.

Its pretty funny that people act like hot topic didn't carry Ledger joker stuff. They merchandised the **** out of him.:lol
His long greasy hair,sad panda makeup, and Chelsea smile were a pretty big hit with that crowd.

Where do you think this hilariously angsty **** came from?
882a66f6a56ac9ce0cb81748521e515e.jpg

I know that they sold Joker stuff at hot topic. They sold it every where. This one, looks like he could shop there, and no one would bat an eye at him.

No they were classic because that was the look the character had for a long time. Those looks weren't just made up for the films they were pretty dead on to how The Joker looked in many of the comics. I'm not a fan who can't accept changes either. I've liked multiple interpretations of Batman and company from the 66 series, the Burton films, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Forever, the Nolan films, etc. This just doesn't really work for me. I think Leto is a decent actor I'm just not a fan of how he looks.

I get what you mean bud. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. If I can find something to relate to, it'd have to be the recent turtles movie.

Change is a good thing. But change has to have purpose, it can't be designed to be "whoa, edgy" because of reasons.

I get what you mean bud. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. If I can find something to relate to, it'd have to be the recent turtles movie.

Change is a good thing. But change has to have purpose, it can't be designed to be "whoa, edgy" because of reasons.
That's just it. The Leto Joker feels like it's trying so hard to be edgy like they're trying to make it more memorable to top Ledger's version or something. In the process they've created something that just looks kind of silly. Not because it's The Joker but just for how ridiculous the look is. When I look at pictures I don't really see The Joker. I see Jared Leto in makeup. He doesn't immerse me in the character and make me forget that he's an actor (at least from what's been shown of him thus far). Maybe that will change upon seeing the film but I sort of doubt it.

If you remove the face tattoos and metal teeth, he's easily the most comic accurate Joker so far.

From a physical stand point, he's perfect. He's the perfect age, not too old or young. No facial scars or a permanent smile given to him because of bad plastic surgery. His face and bone structure are perfect for a comic joker too. His body is lanky yet muscular, not overweight. If he ever decides to cover those facial tattoos and wear a purple suit, he'll be the best...looking Joker.

If you remove the face tattoos and metal teeth, he's easily the most comic accurate Joker so far.

From a physical stand point, he's perfect. He's the perfect age, not too old or young. No facial scars or a permanent smile given to him because of bad plastic surgery. His face and bone structure are perfect for a comic joker too. His body is lanky yet muscular, not overweight. If he ever decides to cover those facial tattoos and wear a purple suit, he'll be the best...looking Joker.

word!

May be his tattoo will be covered for some reasons at the future DC movies, who knows right? I couldn't agree more on your analysis on Letoker, he will be a perfect joker!:clap

Ledger Joker was the one Hot Topic made a ton of merchandise for, and Leto Joker is the one who bought that **** up. :lol

Last edited:
Back