Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would've been nice if Storm had some hair other than that mohawk thing on her head.:monkey4

This line is pretty much a dud all the way around..... the ONLY one worth purchasing is Savage imo.:lecture

totally agree

I have contemplated this line a few times but just can't bring myself to do it ... especially when there is so much other goodness to buy

totally agree

I have contemplated this line a few times but just can't bring myself to do it ... especially when there is so much other goodness to buy

Yeah, hopefully ssc takes some pointers from failure of this line. Not even the cheaper prices could make this line sell.:lecture

Bro you have 0 interest in that character..:dunno Its not even the real She-Hulk..why'd you do it? :monkey4

I guess u haven't been paying closely to my collection thread.:nono I have more SSC Hulks in my collection then anybody else? :lecture

Grey Hulk pF
Green Hulk PF
Hulk comiquette
She-Hulk PF
She-Hulk AH comiquette
Soon to be Savage She-Hulk
Soon to be Skaar PF

I preordered She-Hulk and I thought it looks great.:nana:

would've been nice if Storm had some hair other than that mohawk thing on her head.:monkey4

This line is pretty much a dud all the way around..... the ONLY one worth purchasing is Savage imo.:lecture

So did I, So double :nana: and :pfft:

I guess u haven't been paying closely to my collection thread.:nono I have more SSC Hulks in my collection then anybody else? :lecture

Grey Hulk pF
Green Hulk PF
Hulk comiquette
She-Hulk PF
She-Hulk AH comiquette
Soon to be Savage She-Hulk
Soon to be Skaar PF

pretty much sums up my pieces as well with a few dios thrown in.:yess::yess:

Would love to see your custom piece. However, the Emma PF was panned badly when she was released. IMHO the AH comiquette looks much better.

Oh u guys will see it. There's a sneak peak at my collection thread. It's near the end of the page.

I actually like the original PF. It's a different take in it. IMO, it was great.

Just got Sue today. At first I wasn't really interested in her but she came out really nice. Now the Thing has a friend.
419373e5.jpg

Some comparison shots to the Bowen Sue Storm. I have the regular version, have to dig it out.

Maybe SS will do 1/4 scale clear like this? Bowen one was 1/8 scale.

I have to say, as funny and irrational as this sounds because it is "clear", the Bowen variant Sue Storm has some impressive details, and the material used allows the light to pass through it and reflect superbly.

SSInvisibleExc205007.jpg

BowenInvisibleWoman93007.jpg

BowenInvisibleWoman93002.jpg

nice, how come the second clear one is so much smaller??

Back