Subject 57 Image thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on the repaint as we speak.... should have something cool to show this weekend. I want to see if I can make him more exciting and scary... Stay tuned....:naughty

DarkArtist81 said:
I'm working on the repaint as we speak.... should have something cool to show this weekend. I want to see if I can make him more exciting and scary... Stay tuned....:naughty

I'm looking forward to it! :D

*Cue Blatant Self-Promotion*

I am selling mine, MINT and unopened, still sealed in shipping box.

HERE

*Back to your regularly scheduled thread*

Buttmunch said:
If anyone else decides to sell their exclusive, let Darth Roranous know. He is dying to get one.
Wow! I am so impressed with the folks that hang around this forum. I had a bunch of people try and help me out and all I have to say is thank you. I really think this a great place.

Darth Roranous said:
Wow! I am so impressed with the folks that hang around this forum. I had a bunch of people try and help me out and all I have to say is thank you. I really think this a great place.

Glad you like it here. The looking out for each other aspect of this board is something I think a lot of other places lack. We try to help each other out a much as possible, afterall, who knows when we may need someone else's help later on. Hope you are able to get one soon!

I'm going to upload a pic of my doc now that his arm is MIA. Just give me a sec.

EDIT: Going to have to wait til tomorrow. Image Shack is not working for me right now. :(

Last edited:
imgp2122vy0.jpg

3,000th post!!

I'm interested to see a repaint...I've wondered if the Customizers can "improve" the DEAD...

Darth Roranous said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl That actually looks awesome! The Doc looks so confused by it all too.

Might be funnier with the other hand since it might fold up right to have it be a bloody stump at the end of the coat. Doesn't look bad at all actually. A nice little feature that the arms are removable. Gives a little more variety in posing (especially if you have both Docs).

Nice one Darth. Had that been the hand that was damaged, I'd have him begging Patient Zero for his hand back. :lol Funny how it can be a sad or confused look on his face. A zombie you can feel sympathetic for.

Since Patient Zero has his sleeves rolled up and Subject 57 doesn't, I was thinking about switching the forearms with 57 who's forearms don't have any joints. Has anyone tried this? And more importantly, is it possible. I'm not sure I want to attempt it because I don't want to break Zero.

It'd an interesting switch but since I paid so much for Zero I will not be futzing with him AT ALL...not to mention the price it'd cost to replace one if something did happen...

Fritz said:
Since Patient Zero has his sleeves rolled up and Subject 57 doesn't, I was thinking about switching the forearms with 57 who's forearms don't have any joints. Has anyone tried this? And more importantly, is it possible. I'm not sure I want to attempt it because I don't want to break Zero.

I don't think it is possible. P0 has regular arms so they wouldn't pop off like 57's. Plus 57 has the bite mark on his left arm, which P0 wouldn't have since he is #1. If I had to switch, I'd switch with S5. Besides the bloody hands are sweet looking. Wouldn't look bad on the doc though.

Ask the customizers, they might know more about safely swapping arms.

EVILFACE said:
I would just swap the head onto a different body.

LMAO! Approaching the problem from a different angel. I hadn't even considered that. :eek: But then I'd have to look at a naked zombie when I'm switching the clothes. :eek:

I just uploaded some pictures of my Subject 57 for your enjoyment. :rolleyes: :D

LOOK HERE

Is is just me or does this figure look like David Brenner?

I just got my exclusive Doc today. Very impressive. I like the blue scrubs better. I curently have him posed without his lab coat. Makes the two much different (that and my regular only has one arm right now :lol ). The 4 look great together.

Back