Subject 57 Image thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
Great pix Fritz!! I love lighting you used, very good job!!

Dittos here Chase, got my Ex Thursday and he's very kewl. Especially at night! :cool:

Thanks for the compliments. :monkey4

Trivia Time

Which scalpel is from the Gentlemen Buffy Figure and which one is from Subject 57?

scalpel6vd.jpg

The one on the LEFT is the Subject 57 Scalpel... I believe...:monkey3

Oh, and I finished painting mine... here is a tease before tomorrow when I can take real pics...

DSCN1698.jpg

DSCN1699.jpg

DSCN1702.jpg

That's really cool, Dark Artist!!!!!!!! I think the blood oozing from his mouth is the best part!!! Man, I wanna jump into this line hard!!!

Thanks Xander.... I really wanted him to have blood oozing from every orafice. When you guys see the full pics tomorrow... you will see blood coming out of the eyes, ears and nose.....

As if perhaps his body had taken in too much of the virus. He DOES have two bite marks that are visible and he must have been in contact with it for a while studying Patient Zero.

Or else it's just my insane rationale for drenching him in blood...:D

Those Photos are awesome, as is the repaint! Very nice. With the blood circles around his eyes he reminds me of Alice Cooper :lol The hands look burnt or something like that too. You really improved the figure - much more scary than sad.

Just a thought/suggestion (don't know if it would work or not): You could pain around the joints where the arms seperate red (like the Monty Python Black Knight figure) and then the pegs a bone-ish color. That way you could always display him missing an arm or two - even without the coat. Like I said I don't know if it would work if the paint dries when the arm is on and thus causing it to stick together, possibly permanately. Just a thought though. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Buttmunch said:
Those Photos are awesome, as is the repaint! Very nice. With the blood circles around his eyes he reminds me of Alice Cooper :lol The hands look burnt or something like that too. You really improved the figure - much more scary than sad.

Just a thought/suggestion (don't know if it would work or not): You could pain around the joints where the arms seperate red (like the Monty Python Black Knight figure) and then the pegs a bone-ish color. That way you could always display him missing an arm or two - even without the coat. Like I said I don't know if it would work if the paint dries when the arm is on and thus causing it to stick together, possibly permanately. Just a thought though. Keep up the great work!

Thanks BM.... The arm idea is a good one... makes for an interesting idea... I might actually give that a try..

Here are some more pics....

DSCN1703.jpg

DSCN1704.jpg

DSCN1705.jpg

DSCN1706.jpg

DSCN1714.jpg

More in my gallery...:D

It looks like he's got Ebola with all the blood in his eyes and mouth - pretty frikkin gruesome.:cool:

I think one of the best things about these are the hands. The give a lot more character with the entir forearm being a different peice than the standard Sideshow arm.

I just looked back at pics of the prototypes and noticed they had black socks while the production figure have white socks. Wonder why the change? I think the white look better though - they go with the shoes better. Black socks seem "formal" to me so they wouldn't look the best with scrubs.

Looks 10 times better Josh!!!

The repaint on the head makes him look soooo much more like a "fresh" zombie!

I love it!!!!

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the Hell out of it... He's now one of my favorites on the shelf... couldn't be happier with him! :rock
Hey you did a custom X3 Wolverine right? Well I have a question for you. Were you able to easily get his shirt/jacket off? I can't seem to fully unzip mine and I was wondering if I had to do something special to get it off... and no I won't buy him chocolates.:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phO3Nubtgds

Just found this again. For you guys that are new, this is a video of Subject 57's Origin posted by DNAgent (who only pops up when a new Dead figure is coming up). As you can see (barely) the doctor is wearing green scrubs and this is probably the reason the regular edition is wearing the green scrubs instead of the green. If this video is any indication, a SWAT/secret government special ops team zombie could be next (the doc could have biten one of them in the car). Only time will tell. Hopefully we won't have to wait til SDCC for a new figure, perhaps Toy Fair?

Back