Subject 57 Image thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dr Dead came today!!!! Pretty kewl figure. The bite sculpts are great.

ddead1.jpg

ddead2.jpg

Even got a free SS hat!!

ddead3.jpg

I gots mine too!!! Awesome figure... I was expecting to be underwhelmed by him being simplistic. But in reality its a great figure! Bring on more dead!!!

doctora.jpg

doctorb.jpg

doctorc.jpg

doctord.jpg

Wow! The green scrubs look kinda dark. I want to say he looks like an Army Doc or something. The difference is great. Just hope my exclusive wait list converts (better not be any contests giving them away for free unless it is to the first people on the wait list!). Great to see the four together. Glad to see Subject 57 still has the dirty look that Subject 5 first had. Makes them a lot creepier!

I am really digging this line so far even though I am without a Patient Zero. Although the Doctor is my least favorite of the 3 he is still a fun figure to pose and put up on a shelf. I think it's nice to see a line of figures that isn't based on a license, this is purely an original idea by SSC and I believe it deserves more praise for that reason alone. More DEAD, or Walking Dead please.

Hey Shaun-O I noticed you've got a bit of separation between the forearm joint on your green Subject 57. Mine came like that too and you can just pop and twist it into place.

Quick question... does the green version have the crotch stain as well?

galactiboy said:
Hey Shaun-O I noticed you've got a bit of separation between the forearm joint on your green Subject 57. Mine came like that too and you can just pop and twist it into place.
The forearm is slightly smaller on both green and blue version. Oh well.

Quick question... does the green version have the crotch stain as well?[/QUOTE
Yes its on both.
Dude you just made me check out the crotch on my Figs:baicon6:

That pic could lead to a loophole-variant of Patient Zero if Sideshow feels the deamand to re-make him is too great to ignore. An Autopsy version with a rubber body suit with his chest cut open in the autopsy "Y."

Looking at these pics now makes me regret cancelling him. Just don't have the funds. Worse of all, I had to sell my Subject 5 to get my car repaired. :rolleyes:

So I guess technically I'm out of this line. :(

Wor-Gar said:
Who's the gang on the cover???

Those are all Sideshow employees. Quoc Ha is on the far right wearing glasses. To his right (our left) is Brenda Clark. I have met most of the rest of them, but I am not positive enough of matching names to faces to put it in writing, so maybe Dusty will fill in the rest...

lcummins said:
Ok, we all know that Patient Zero is a self portrait of Dooley, who do you think Subject 5 and Subject 57 are? 57 looks like Mat Falls to me, but I can't quite place Subject 5. Any thoughts on either one?

Subject 5 - looks like Olaf!

Subject 57 - Looks like John in Graphics dept.... Blond guy in the back of the photo

Back