Subject 57 Image thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
I was probably too late:monkey2 :monkey2

Anyone want to sell theirs to me at cost plus shipping?

I think as long as you did get your reservation in on the 27 you still have a good chance. It it was a limited Star Wars item, maybe not, but the Dead isn't near that popular. Good luck - though the regular is still awesome.

Buttmunch said:
I think as long as you did get your reservation in on the 27 you still have a good chance. It it was a limited Star Wars item, maybe not, but the Dead isn't near that popular. Good luck - though the regular is still awesome.
Not popular. Tell that to the people trying to find a Patient Zero.:lol

Bannister said:
Not popular. Tell that to the people trying to find a Patient Zero.:lol

I said Not AS popular. There are only 1000 Subject 57 regulars and he isn't sold out yet. Star Wars can sell over 2000 figures in half an hour.

Buttmunch said:
Thanks for the words of hope. I guess we will see. I did order the regular so that one will keep me company till the exclusive converts.

Buttmunch said:
I said Not AS popular. There are only 1000 Subject 57 regulars and he isn't sold out yet. Star Wars can sell over 2000 figures in half an hour.
I know. I was just messing around.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Darth Roranous said:
Thanks for the words of hope. I guess we will see. I did order the regular so that one will keep me company till the exclusive converts.

Remember there still might be those that cancel their wait list order as well. Don't give up hope until the wait list closes.

I got the regular today and it is fantastic. The green is a bit darker than the prototype. I keep thinking he looks like an Army doctor or something and the exclusive is an ordinary hospital doctor. If you have to miss one exclusive from this line, this one is it - especially if you are colorblind - since it is only an alternate color of scrubs.

The first wave of Exclusive waitlist conversions went out today. I got mine and was one of the first 5 or so, but with an ES of only 300 I anticipate very few cancellations, but there will be some. My best guess is the waitlist will stay open for a bit longer. 2 weeks?

The biggest problem I see is that everyone seems to dig the Doc...

Congrats to those who got conversions!!! I really didn't think there would be too many on such a limited item. Probably helps that he is shipping just after the holidays instead of before.

galactiboy said:
Congrats to those who got conversions!!! I really didn't think there would be too many on such a limited item. Probably helps that he is shipping just after the holidays instead of before.

I agree. While it would have been nice to have gotten the doc for Christmas, I might not have gotten the exlcusive version. I figured the first 5 or so would probably get him since the holidays can do crazy things and then there are just those that change their mind or are just not statisfied with the figure (my brother canceled his regular Subject 57 a couple of weeks ago and saw mine today and said he was glad he canceled. :confused: He is so random about what figures he likes and doesn't like. He absolutely LOVES the Moonraker Roger Moore Bond though. :confused: Its a good figure and all but he acts like it is the best Bond figure ever. He is a car nut though.)

Mine just came today!

a>

Got my ex. today. He's very cool, but I like the Security Guard a lot better. This one looks really sad (I mean unhappy), and evokes more pity than fear. Maybe if he didn't have lips.....

In any case, I can't wait to see what's next! I was never huge into zombies, but this line is really fun!

Customikey said:
Got my ex. today. He's very cool, but I like the Security Guard a lot better. This one looks really sad (I mean unhappy), and evokes more pity than fear. Maybe if he didn't have lips.....

In any case, I can't wait to see what's next! I was never huge into zombies, but this line is really fun!

The sad look for me says he isn't quite 100% zombie yet. It makes him unique. He is still creepy though (try putting the syringe in his hand, it helps. I bet the scalple would too if he could hold it).

Just noticed this, but he is the first zombie without a watch! Also thought having his hands with torn rubber medical gloves would have been a cool addition to him.

I don't know. Security Zombie has a great sculpt and paint, but I'm diggin Dr Dead's empty gaze more.

EVILFACE said:
I don't know. Security Zombie has a great sculpt and paint, but I'm diggin Dr Dead's empty gaze more.

Strangely Subject 5 is the only zombie so far with a pupil. He is also the only one with those bumps and stuff. Wonder if that is of any significance at all.

Mikey, if you end up getting both versions I'd say at least try it with one of them. If only one, I'm not sure. I guess you can always fix it if you don't like it.

Well, now I'm calling my Doc Curt Conners. :lol I had to send his damaged right hand off today for the replacement. So I just rolled up the sleeve and he looks like Doc Conners from Spider-Man.

Back