Sturtrup Custom Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Vader

A new cod piece....(rotj ss vader). Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Attachments

• 2016-10-05 21.44.27.jpg
    2016-10-05 21.44.27.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 2016-10-05 21.43.29.jpg
    2016-10-05 21.43.29.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 2016-10-05 21.42.39.jpg
    2016-10-05 21.42.39.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 235
  • 2016-10-05 21.41.45.jpg
    2016-10-05 21.41.45.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 229

Looks great Sturtrup - and yeah, don't wait for Adult Leather Diaper Vader.:lol

Thanks agonistes86 !
I've put my attention on the siluette so your comment is very impotant to me. I've swapped a lot of body, doing several heavy mods on them. The actual body, and I think the definitive one, is a modified coomodel. There's something else to do at the shoulder shape to accentuate the A shape tipical of anh vader. Only ht parts are chest box, chest armour and body suit!

Every time I see an update to this thread I am still amazed on your custom Sturtrup. R u all done with customs or would consider in the near future a custom Vader from.....................
SW-0007_Star_Wars_The_Empire_Strikes_Back_one_sheet_movie_poster_l.jpg

Every time I see an update to this thread I am still amazed on your custom Sturtrup. R u all done with customs or would consider in the near future a custom Vader from.....................
SW-0007_Star_Wars_The_Empire_Strikes_Back_one_sheet_movie_poster_l.jpg

Omg shockwave, thanks for your kind words. Yes I'm considering to do an esb Vader. To say the truth I already have some parts but I'm tempted to wait for an esb ht Vader. At the limit, if ht will not satisfy my expectation, I will surely start my new Vader.
That esb poster is insane....

Thanks for your info Sturtrup. HT will eventually release TESB version of :vader. But I will look forward to your potential future Vader TESB custom.

Sturtrup, looking good - you're still using a Hurricane/Kaiyodo mask with their new custom dome for your helmet?

Sturtrup, looking good - you're still using a Hurricane/Kaiyodo mask with their new custom dome for your helmet?

Thanks TaliBane! Yes this is the H mask with the proto of his new dome. I'm waiting news about the definitive one.

Thanks agonistes86 !
I've put my attention on the siluette so your comment is very impotant to me. I've swapped a lot of body, doing several heavy mods on them. The actual body, and I think the definitive one, is a modified coomodel. There's something else to do at the shoulder shape to accentuate the A shape tipical of anh vader. Only ht parts are chest box, chest armour and body suit!

Thanks for the info. Is that one of the taller 27cm Coomodel bodies? The muscle one or the narrow shoulder? I would imagine the narrow shoulder would have trouble matching the silhouette, but since you mentioned modding the shoulders, maybe that did the trick? I might look into replacing the body on mine as well, so any advice is appreciated!

keep us posted as I would like a new helmet for my hurricane mask. as the one I have looks to small
Stay tuned! :wink1:

Thanks for the info. Is that one of the taller 27cm Coomodel bodies? The muscle one or the narrow shoulder? I would imagine the narrow shoulder would have trouble matching the silhouette, but since you mentioned modding the shoulders, maybe that did the trick? I might look into replacing the body on mine as well, so any advice is appreciated!

Yes, it is one of the taller 27cm..I post you a picture... I've modded the arms extending the biceps...and other little things...
I've to say that it's a bit loose (probably someone more expert can fix that)..but for the static pose that I love it works.

Attachments

• cm_b34001__48501.1405536601.1280.1280.jpg
    cm_b34001__48501.1405536601.1280.1280.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 153

Stay tuned! :wink1:

Yes, it is one of the taller 27cm..I post you a picture... I've modded the arms extending the biceps...and other little things...
I've to say that it's a bit loose (probably someone more expert can fix that)..but for the static pose that I love it works.

Thanks for the info. Definitely inspired me to rework the body I'm using again! Got close to pulling the trigger on that body actually, but will try using the different bodies I have in my fodder box for now.

Back