Sturtrup Custom Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Vader

Well done for such a realistic looking figure. It definitely looks like a man in a costume. I'm interested in what you've modified on the body to achieve the silhouette. The coomodel body is quite slim.

That is the look I'm aiming for and I'm undergoing a major revamp on my Vader.

Well done for such a realistic looking figure. It definitely looks like a man in a costume. I'm interested in what you've modified on the body to achieve the silhouette. The coomodel body is quite slim.

Yeah, I have two of those bodies for my (WIP) SW and ESB Vaders and they do seem pretty slim.

Thanks Paul! It's a pleasure for me give you some indications about my work on vader. I've done my best to give him the most realistic silouette and I've to say that I'm near to what I really hope to achieve.

First, as said, I've lenghtened the biceps. I've also sanded his groin :horror and padded a bit his abdomen. The ht suit give him the presence that he need.

What I have to say is that I think that a lot of realism is gived by the cape and the robe. They are sartorial! My mother in law have done them.
I think that the choice of the fabric (months of research in a lot of fabric shop) too is a turning point for the "man in a suit" look. And obviously in my opinion vader is no vader without that piece of art that the hurricane mask is!
Sorry for my english :gah:. Hope this help!

A question: can someone change the title of my thread in "Sturtrup custom vader"? I'd be very happy and grateful!

I love the SW abbreviation. It's STAR WARS and not a new hope! Thanks! So this is my SW Vader!

And "A New Hope" is such an exciting and cool title too. :monkey3

"Star Wars" - a bit obvious, but cool. "The Empire Strikes Back" - very cool. "Return of the Jedi" - a little mysterious, kinda cool. "A New Hope" - after-school TV special about new kid who saves the school's basketball dreams. :lol

A question: can someone change the title of my thread in "Sturtrup custom vader"? I'd be very happy and grateful!

Go to your first post and edit - I think it's "go advanced" or "thread tools" or something to edit the thread title.

My little friend has met his 1:1 helmet and saber. Now he can return in his little house.

Attachments

• IMG_20161105_200424.jpg
    IMG_20161105_200424.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 160
Sturtrup, your Vader is really amazing. I'm a newbie in all 1/6 figures and learning a lot. What's that Hurricane mask you talk about? Where can I find one of these? Keep the awesome work coming!

Thanks Matrix, and thanks mikeljanin! Hurricane is the man that gived us the best 1/6 vader. You'd find a lot of information about him and his wife, aka mrs hurricane. I love theirs work. But I don't wont to seem their buisness agent, so what are you waiting for? Go and search information about their great work..:wink1:

Thanks Matrix, and thanks mikeljanin! Hurricane is the man that gived us the best 1/6 vader. You'd find a lot of information about him and his wife, aka mrs hurricane. I love theirs work. But I don't wont to seem their buisness agent, so what are you waiting for? Go and search information about their great work..:wink1:

have you heard anything on the helmet from them yet?

That's a great Vader sturtrup:clap

Thanks mate! Very appreciate!

Sturtrup is receiving one very very soon for his appraisal and photographs as we can't take pics for toffee:slap

Honored as usual! Can't wait....

Here's my Vader seen from my couch...sometimes I find myself waiting for him to say something... :cuckoo:

Attachments

• 2016-11-16 00.53.43.jpg
    2016-11-16 00.53.43.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 158
Back