STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW is the Stormie taller than Vader PF?

I decided I'd take a pic for you if no one else posted one before I received my Stormtrooper. I'd say he'd be about the same height if he were standing up straight. Hopefully the next Vader PF will be bigger.

empire.jpg

I decided I'd take a pic for you if no one else posted one before I received my Stormtrooper. I'd say he'd be about the same height if he were standing up straight. Hopefully the next Vader PF will be bigger.

empire.jpg

Thanks for the pic.:wave That is exactly how I'm going to display Vader and Stormie PF.

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone could please supply the actual diameter of the base. I've learnt not to trust sideshow measurements...:slap
I am hoping to fit this in an Ikea Billy bookcase.
Cheers
Muz:)

So does the leg position look awkward in person... seems he looks kind of funky in a lot of the pictures. Overall a nice looking piece though.

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone could please supply the actual diameter of the base. I've learnt not to trust sideshow measurements...:slap
I am hoping to fit this in an Ikea Billy bookcase.
Cheers
Muz:)

Not shure about the exact measurements, but the base is like 30 cm/12 inch (or at least I read that somewhere in this thread). I'm afraid he won't fit in the Billy case without sticking out for a few inches :(

It seems the belt fits very hardly on the center, seen this before on other pics here. Not sure why though, curious as well. Maybe the velcro is too short?

It does seem to be off center. I found it easier to close the velcro while it was off center and then move the belt to the correct position. It might also be hard to get the TD on the back without scratching anything with the metal parts with such a tight fit so I put it on before velcroing it shut too.

From someone that received one with a broken leg I believe I heard the styrofoam might be too tight when you pack it back up putting pressure on the leg. Anyone else seeing this? Might have to make sure I store this one upright if I repack it.

So does the leg position look awkward in person... seems he looks kind of funky in a lot of the pictures. Overall a nice looking piece though.

Kinda looks like he's ona invisible dew back at that certain angle.

I agree though, If I collected PF's this one would be a no-brainer. Congrats to all the people that have this one. :1-1:

Doesn't surprise me, he always seems to go the extra mile - Sideshow take note on how proper customer service (packing) is achieved!!!:clap

Indeed. There are only 2 companies that I know of that pack their stuff so well that can be dropped out of the truck at 100 km/hour and still get the collectibles intact: Razor's Edge Collectibles and SDS.

Well I finally got my return shipping label to send back the broken Stormie for a replacement today. I will be shipping back later today. Fingers crossed that the new one arrives safe and sound. I can’t go without a Stormtrooper in my collection.

For those Aussies out there waiting for this gem.
Popculture (where i bought mine from) just called me and stated they have these in.
Mine will be shipped this week:)
Yeahh for me

For those Aussies out there waiting for this gem.
Popculture (where i bought mine from) just called me and stated they have these in.
Mine will be shipped this week:)
Yeahh for me

Fuzz, you're back! Where you been young fella?

BTW: thanks for letting us know :)

Indeed. There are only 2 companies that I know of that pack their stuff so well that can be dropped out of the truck at 100 km/hour and still get the collectibles intact: Razor's Edge Collectibles and SDS.

For Aussies - CaseFresh are amazing as well.

Hey JK - d'you end up getting one of these? I know you're not a fan of the helmet, but it is a Stormtrooper after all? :)

"Where you been young fella?"

I had minor operation (planned) and have been recovering slowly but surely. Today was the first opportunity to get back on the net and catch up.
What did you end up getting on case fresh.?.
Since you recommend case fresh ill have to go and have a look at there site .
Thanks for that recommendation Mandible.

Back