STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine about 30 minutes ago, it arrived in perfect condition! Nothing was broken or loose in the packaging. Very happy with this figure. My first premium format and certainly not my last.

6804181537_babb52c1f0_z.jpg
6804181469_0c97cd37d9_z.jpg

Nice pictures, on that angle the helmet looks sharp' :clap

Did anybody have problems with moving the head? I can move it from side to side but that's it. The ball joint is so stiff I'm afraid to move it.

Did anybody have problems with moving the head? I can move it from side to side but that's it. The ball joint is so stiff I'm afraid to move it.

Same here, I was told to apply pressure to the head, but I think is gonna break if I do so

Yes you got it right, Stormies are not Jango clones. Some were says the storys of EU. Also, yes they'd be around that age. Precisely 60 years old to be fact in Epi. 4.

Actually, in the commentary on AOTC Lucas mentioned that Jango banging his head was a joke because of the Stormtrooper in ANH that did the same. He also stated at the same time that they are all clones of Jango. From his mouth to our ears.

Same here, I was told to apply pressure to the head, but I think is gonna break if I do so

I felt the same way, but had the same fear with my clone PF, the head will move, just apply steady pressure.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if we see them digitally removed and replaced by CGI clones at some point.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

any word if Sideshow is updating the packaging to working better?
If we go by past issues with SST, not a chance - if you think about the work it would take, they are just not that type of company - most are not. We can assume they forgot about the base and what did they do? Did they repack it properly? Nope, so going by that as well - the fix is going to be "If yours is broke, return it to us" most likely.

The EU has Storm Troopers as regular human soldiers and there are lots of comics and novels depicting that. I had always heard that once the clones died off, naturally, that they were replaced by normal human soldiers. In my version that's the story I'm sticking with :lecture

The EU has Storm Troopers as regular human soldiers and there are lots of comics and novels depicting that. I had always heard that once the clones died off, naturally, that they were replaced by normal human soldiers. In my version that's the story I'm sticking with :lecture

:exactly:

The clones were used because they could be made secretly until the Emperor needed them in the clone wars. Once he had power he could just recruit in the open and it was no longer necessary to buy clones and probably cheaper than producing them.

Back