STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm picking up my Stormtrooper PF at the local UPS later today. Hoping nothing will be broken...

HOLY ____! I never thought anyone would get that with this board being so US heavy. Well done sir you are the man :mummy :mummy :mummy

Thanks I know..:lol
Yeh only a fellow aussie would know that though.
Big Late Show/D-gen fan here..:wave Love me a bit of Bargearse too..:lol Hopefully Hot toys make a 1/6..:pray:

I just got back from picking mine up at UPS. It's still in the shipping box and I can hear stuff moving around inside as I tilt it side to side. :(

I'm about to open it and I'm not looking forward to seeing what awaits me...

Well I think it was just the base that I heard moving around. Unfortunately there was still a problem with it. Not nearly as bad as the broken arm that my Clone Trooper PF had but it still sucks.

STPF.jpg

Well there is now one less trooper in the service of the Empire. The replacement body arrived with no issues and the latest addition will soon be taking its place with the rest of the collection.

noooooo.jpg

Congrats on getting a good replacement.

I'm undecided on what to do with mine. I may just look over the entire piece closely tomorrow and if the shoulder plate is the only real issue I'll probably just keep it and glue it on. What would be the best type of glue to use to mend polystone?

That's an easy fix Blue Rogue that shoulder armor probably has crazy glue holding it anyway. I'd just fix it rather than wait a month for a new one JMO.

Well there is now one less trooper in the service of the Empire. The replacement body arrived with no issues and the latest addition will soon be taking its place with the rest of the collection.

noooooo.jpg

Congrats on the new body, looking awesome!

Back