STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! i want to show you a custom base i made for this figure or 1/4 hottoys line. Hope you like it!

29x67vr.jpg

ra9d9z.jpg

x3cqkg.jpg

2zs73o4.jpg

Last week I bought a Stormtrooper PF off eBay, and when I opened the box I thought it was kinda yellowish. I wasn't sure, so I bought another one. Just to be sure. Both were new in the box.

The first Stormtrooper PF didn't have the Disney logo on it. The second Stormtrooper PF had the Disney logo.
The first Stormtrooper PF had black bars on the helmet. The second Stormtrooper PF had blue bars.
The first Stormtrooper PF is glossy. The second Stormtrooper PF is a bit matted.

When Sideshow shipped the yellowish Stormtroopers, were they under the Disney name or not? Why is the Disney ones with blue bars, not black? Also, would you guys say that they were yellow or should I get my eyes checked?
Disney-lucasfilm2.jpgdisney-lucasfilm.jpg

I bought mine many years ago.. its white gloss and has the blue stripes on the helmet... if that helps

My TK PF is from the early batches and is shiny white. It not a great representation of the TK, but I like it anyway. Hopefully, the HT 1/4 will be better.

First edition here as well, not perfectly accurate as we know, but shiny white as well. A nice statue

What are "Disney" eyes?

Just a distinction. Basically there was a run around the time disney took over star wars. It has nothing to do with disney taking over star wars but that's just how the guy who posted the differences in the paint on the helmet a page or two back showed it.

Really it doesn't matter

...beause all of these storm trooper PFs are just like the worst ever :p

Just a distinction. Basically there was a run around the time disney took over star wars. It has nothing to do with disney taking over star wars but that's just how the guy who posted the differences in the paint on the helmet a page or two back showed it.

Really it doesn't matter

...beause all of these storm trooper PFs are just like the worst ever :p

Agreed, but there are 2 levels of bad here: the shiny white bad, which is still better than the yellow piss bad :p

Back