STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mandible my bank account and wife thanks you, NOT.
Just visited casefresh they do have some great stuff and pricing. Dewback and figure is a great price probably the best $ in Aus $500.
The strormtrooper helmut i think is a good price to.
I must resist must resist.

"Where you been young fella?"

I had minor operation (planned) and have been recovering slowly but surely. Today was the first opportunity to get back on the net and catch up.
What did you end up getting on case fresh.?.
Since you recommend case fresh ill have to go and have a look at there site .
Thanks for that recommendation Mandible.

Hope you're feeling better dude.

I've ordered heaps from Case Fresh over the years and they are superb with their shipping - they always double wrap so the boxes are pristine.

I've got the PF stormy coming from them...soon, I hope.

For Aussies - CaseFresh are amazing as well.

Hey JK - d'you end up getting one of these? I know you're not a fan of the helmet, but it is a Stormtrooper after all? :)

I got the Stormtrooper PF from Razor's and it is on its way to me as we speak. Not 100% happy with the helmet, neither with the original packing, but since it is a Stormie had to get it.

My stormtrooper survived the trip to Australia.
Nice white sterile looking Stormie, even though the helmet is abit off wack, im pleasantly surprised how fantastic it looks.
I'm extremely pleased with this iconic character in PF .
The helmet issue is easily solved with the turning off his head lol.

PS Have others noticed a 1 cm spot on the base? that inst consistent with the rest of it? light dark spot? (which is behind the trooper) .

Congrats fuzz it's a great piece even if it isn't accurate. I had to send mine back to SSC and still awaiting my replacement.

The Stormie from Razor's entered my country. There might be some delay due to the huge snow blocks on the roads. But it is here :)

Doesn't surprise me, he always seems to go the extra mile - Sideshow take note on how proper customer service (packing) is achieved!!!:clap

Mike is a good guy.

I got mine from BBTS in perfect condition. It was packed in a box within a box with firm bubble wrap. Very pleased with the packaging considering the issues with this piece.

Its grown on me the few weeks I have had it now, I have it on one end of a bookcase with the Clone PF on the other, with about four feet between them. With that spacing - the size issue isn't as noticeable, but again - my only real gripe is how big this guy is. If I place it next to my Luke, he looks like a hobbit.

55ed9274.jpg

Loooool

Just got mine about 30 minutes ago, it arrived in perfect condition! Nothing was broken or loose in the packaging. Very happy with this figure. My first premium format and certainly not my last.

6804181537_babb52c1f0_z.jpg
6804181469_0c97cd37d9_z.jpg

Back