STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thru Sideshow mate. The Flexpay option is a real advantage, I don't have to worry about large amounts going onto the credit card in one hit. Plus if there's any breakages etc then I know SS will sort it.

Very cool video bro, did you were able to move the head up and down? how about putting that belt on, it does't fit right center :panic: or is just me?

how about putting that belt on, it does't fit right center :panic: or is just me?

It seems the belt fits very hardly on the center, seen this before on other pics here. Not sure why though, curious as well. Maybe the velcro is too short?

It seems the belt fits very hardly on the center, seen this before on other pics here. Not sure why though, curious as well. Maybe the velcro is too short?

I think is the arm holding the blaster wich is in the way of the belt, the only option is to set the belt a litte bit lower than normal:slap

Want to buy a Clone Trooper PF to go next to the stormie, Razors Edge coupons any one?

Thanks brother, I will apply some force to make it loose! :pray:

Dont put the head on yet and move the ball joint around with your fingers...its super tough (at least mine was) at first..but once you get it moving it is much easier to move on the body. Also another tip...point his head down as much as it will go on the body and he will look much better than level...kind of hides the horseface.

Opened mine today, broken leg and broken shoulder plate, I could fix this, but I am not...the Quality Control has gotten bad lately, my last few statues have had some sort of issues. :slap

Opened mine today, broken leg and broken shoulder plate, I could fix this, but I am not...the Quality Control has gotten bad lately, my last few statues have had some sort of issues. :slap

Sorry to hear...I am in the same boat as you...I got a response from the returns department..but we will see what happens. Still a lengthy process which sucks after waiting so long

Hahaha, I was actually talkin to one of the guys at work today & he was telling me about how he missed the skivvy! He used to rock a skin tight white one back in the seventies. Funny stuff! :rotfl

Back