Storm Collectibles Muhammad Ali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the head sculpt but I agree with everyone else. The body is way to muscular. He was never that huge

This is a placeholder body for the show. The two figures on display are the only ones in existence yet. The Ali body is still being sculpted. It will be made of the material used for the Tyson replacements, and the elbows will have a new, ratcheting elbow mechanism. Tentative release Q2 2017.

Thank you Budget Stark.

How/ from where did you acquire this information?

This is a placeholder body for the show. The two figures on display are the only ones in existence yet. The Ali body is still being sculpted. It will be made of the material used for the Tyson replacements, and the elbows will have a new, ratcheting elbow mechanism. Tentative release Q2 2017.

Thank you Budget Stark.

That's the ticket. :rock

My pictires image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegATTACH]
image.jpeg

Not bad, but yukky boots, molded laces. Average paint app. $230 is a decent price though.

Not bad, but yukky boots, molded laces. Average paint app. $230 is a decent price though.

Yeah. As time goes on it becomes less and less forgivable to make molded boots/shoes. Even then some can get away with it if they're covered up i.e dress shoes, but these tall boxing shoes? Nah.lol They look pretty awful. And think how great they would look if made with fabric and real laces. When done right shoes can be the most impressive part of the outfit. Overall, he's a great looking figure. Though he looks to be a bit too muscular judging by pictures I've seen. I'm not a big Ali or boxing devotee so I could be off base.

Back