Storm Collectibles Muhammad Ali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storm-Muhammad-Ali-003.jpg

Has there been any problems with the 1/6 rubber body so far?

I have the 1/12 version and love it, and I'd really like to add the 1/6 to my collection.

Resurrection!!!

Has anyone had dealings with Pop Collectibles? I recently bought a Storm Collectibles 1/6 Ali. Still sealed in the brown shipper. Unfortunately when I opened it - the art box has mold spots on the inside of the box lid and bottom. Plus my Ali came with two right boots. So I contacted Pop Collectibles and sent pictures. Since they have more of this figure in stock - I just wanted to exchange out a right boot for a left - I mean I’m upset about the mold in the box but I can treat that and hit it with a little sunshine and end the mold issue - but I’d really like my Ali to not have two right feet for something that cost me over $300.

I sent them photos - they asked for more pictures - so I sent them more photos. Then nothing. So I wrote and asked did they get the photos. I was told yes and they would get back to me, and now that was over 10 days ago. Don’t mean to seem pushy but couldn’t they just pop one of the boxes of the figures they have in stock and do a boot exchange? I was just really wondering if anyone dealt with their customer service before.

Thanks in advance
Jase

Back