Storm Collectibles Muhammad Ali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.jpg

I really hope they fixed the bodies on these figures, I skipped the Tyson figure but can't pass on this guy especially if the likeness is there.

They should use vinyl to achieve the same effect as rubber but without having to worry about future damages.

They should really just do away with the seamless body. I have no faith in this holding up for any length of time that can warrant the pricetag.
Even if it lasts longer than the 3 months or less it took for the Tyson figure to tear, it still isn't worth the price tag. Why do they insist on having their reputation suffer because of ****** rubber bodies.

Just give me a nice articulated body. Or at least offer it as an alternate or something. Star Ace made a nice one with Leonadis, why can't Storm Collectibles do the same.

Hopefully they'll have an additional sculpt, not loving this expression all that much.

8a1283001f0f619d4d84d95db38f1990.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence on this one if they don't release a second sculpt with a better likeness. Tyson was really good, too bad they missed on Hogan and looks like they missed on Ali.

Hopefully they'll have an additional sculpt, not loving this expression all that much.

8a1283001f0f619d4d84d95db38f1990.jpg

This figure with that HS expression looks like Ali standing over Liston in the second fight. His arms will need to be by his side sadly. I pray that Storm Toys goes with elbow articulation.

That's right guys. Ive been officially working for first 4 figures since May so I haven't been so active on my personal account. Life has took a turn so have been very busy in this new role. Haha

I'm still friends with the storm guys so we still keep in touch. I can't really say much about their products but they are still very busy with their current lines and new developments.

All I have to say is have some belief in their products. Give them the support. They are working very hard to get things right this time around with body material issues.

I hope your Right! I have lost Faith in them after Tyson body issues. My Toy seoul version is fine. Did not bend arms or legs. I checked regular version the other day, and noticed tears on leg and arm. Cancelled Hogan pre-order.

Back