Storm Collectibles Muhammad Ali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received a balance due notice from retailer. Ali should be in stock within the next week or so!

I've had mine for about three or four weeks; I ordered directly from Storm. It's my first from them. I didn't know the body would be a soft hollow shell over a ball jointed frame, and I wonder if that solves the tearing problem. No doubt it's what they're hoping. I've got it posed with the weight on the left foot, because the right leg is a quarter-inch longer than the left. Still and all, it's a good likeness and I've wanted an Ali figure for a long time. The outer shell looks durable enough. The uneven legs will discourage a museum pose, but probably be hidden by an action pose or just a natural relaxed stance like I've got it in. I've never seen this kind of design on a contemporary figure. It's kind of old-school-but-better-executed.

First photos I've posted since PhotoBucket went away...

Ali-Mandela.jpg

AliStorm.jpg

fine looking figure- really impressed how it came out- those gloves look great

As I passed on Bond I decided to get this on a whim, should have it from HK early next week. When I order a figure I like to go and look at reviews while I'm waiting but I can't find a SINGLE review anywhere on line! There's two lots of FB blogger photos but nothing else. And this thread is only 11 pages long. Did no one else buy this? And how long before the rubber arms split - two days? Three days?

I agree, the Tyson is like in a league beyond this, I was expecting more from this

A second head sculpt is always a good thing with the prices of figures nowadays, but in comparison to what Tyson came with overall, this still falls short IMO.

Back