Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it's 1/12? Cool. Something I can maybe afford :lol

Interesting list Chris.

So this is what companies are reduced to with Enterbay holding the exclusive rights to 1/6 AF.

at 1/12 scale should come in around the $100 mark I would think..but 1/2 scale would have been a tempter for me to start collecting again.(I doubt if anyone has a 1/2 scale licence,but cost wise would be stupid.and good ole EB holding the rights to 1/6 and doing sod all with it(I wont even include big boss as that was dire)

Hey guys. Found these on the net. Seoul Toy show just started and heres Bruce:p

11745435_997915013574536_8121284876250482141_n.jpg
11696001_997915036907867_9077596821835068110_n.jpg

Do not want.

Body looks more Manny Pac on the scale weighing in.
All the individual aspects look like a 'Bruce greatest hits' with bits taken from various movies randomly and thrown together to make FrankenBruce.

hey guys, id like your input. i was planning to see if i can catch up with the storm guys at the upcoming toy fair this week.

let me know what you like/dislike? what would you like to see next in the series? etc etc any questions or concerns. feel free to leave a comment. thanks.

Unless that Bruce Lee is in the $5-$20 range, I seriously don't know who would buy it. Maaaaaybe with a better portrait, some might be able to get past the body & pose.

Unless that Bruce Lee is in the $5-$20 range, I seriously don't know who would buy it. Maaaaaybe with a better portrait, some might be able to get past the body & pose.

I think we can all be pretty certain it wont be at that price range. Prices set aside, it seems like there isnt much love for this figure so far.

I know alot are asking if it is articulated. What other ways would you say can be improved, body and sculpt wise.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to be in that price range :lol But it's the price range I don't really see many going over to acquire this piece.

If SC is going to pick that pose, they should at least pick the proper expression for the portrait. Looking angry & staring to the side doesn't seem fitting. Maybe a slight increase in head size as well. If they went the articulated route, at least with a less than stellar portrait, it could be a fun figure, but with a mini statue, they might need to impress more aesthetically. With the amount of Bruce Lee collectibles already available, peeps have choices, so to stand out, it has to look really impressive, or be priced right for buyers to overlook certain shortcomings. Well, that's my take on it anyway.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to be in that price range :lol But it's the price range I don't really see many going over to acquire this piece.

If SC is going to pick that pose, they should at least pick the proper expression for the portrait. Looking angry & staring to the side doesn't seem fitting. Maybe a slight increase in head size as well. If they went the articulated route, at least with a less than stellar portrait, it could be a fun figure, but with a mini statue, they might need to impress more aesthetically. With the amount of Bruce Lee collectibles already available, peeps have choices, so to stand out, it has to look really impressive, or be priced right for buyers to overlook certain shortcomings. Well, that's my take on it anyway.

Thats cool, noted on the expression and pose mismatch. will need to confirm with them if it will be articulated and what kind of price range they aiming for. Thanks dude.

upper body is much too big for both the head and legs.expression is wrong and with that pose pants need to be grey with black socks as in WOTD,as that is where it it comes from.but easy pass at 1/12 anyway.maybe try a 1/5 figure/statue,dont think anyone holds that licence.or as storm are on the official list,maybe 1/6 or even 1/4.

Last edited:
Back