Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'll take Arnie's word for it.
The hair sculpt seems to be reused but the face sculpt still seems different to me other than the obvious similarities that are going to come from sculpting the same person.
I guess there is also the issue of what constitutes unfair use. Modifying the sculpt directly and calling it new is obviously out of bounds ... but is having the sculpt sitting there as a resource/model while working on another one wrong ?

I don't think arnie would kick off without reason.whether storm reused his original and retweaked it,or made up their own with arnie's V1 as a resource/guide for the V2.either way it's still a missuse of arnie's work without permission.maybe that's the issue??
either way storm should have asked for arnie's OK to either.

I don't think arnie would kick off without reason.whether storm reused his original and retweaked it,or made up their own with arnie's V1 as a resource/guide for the V2.either way it's still a missuse of arnie's work without permission.maybe that's the issue??
either way storm should have asked for arnie's OK to either.

Agree MrChris !

Arnie would not cause this outrage if he didn't have a very good reason for it. And there is more to it (which we have not been exposed to) that proves the CEO of Storm Collectibles lied to Arnie and gone behind his back.

I guess if Storm paid Arnie to make the sculpt for them, then they can pretty much what they want with it.

But the problem here is that they are claiming is a new sculpt from the ground up, but the similarities on the hair are there; which is one of the places I closely compared on the pics of the sculpts side by side and I found many more than on the actual face.

Either way, we won't be getting an Arnie Kim Bruce Lee from Storm now, which was our only since EnterNBAy isn't doing a good job with the license

Even Stevie Wonder can tell they stole Arnie's HS
I'm through with these crooks, they can go and screw themselves, they're a disgrace to this hobby, fans, and the Bruce Lee legacy.

Got my 3 pieces finally, here's some shots.
DSC05003.jpg
DSC05001.jpg
DSC05005.jpg

These are by my phone Samsung Galaxy Note4
DSC05016.jpg
13876304_813893228712222_3680095506243671515_n.jpg
DSC05006.jpg

Surprised how much I like this little guy. Paintjob is good and torso is really detailed.

littelbruce.jpg

Back