Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. If it's a 1/6 articulated figure, why the very scene-specific pose? If it's a statue, why the pose that's been done by another company (albeit in 1/4)?

For this kind of money I doubt I'd be interested in something that wasn't fresh.

All Bruce Lee is fresh Bruce Lee ...except you know....Enterbay's Big Boss

Making it a statue might be their way around Enterbays exclusive 1/6 figure license....
I wish more companies would do 1/6 statues for shirtless characters (be it Rambo, Rocky, Conan, etc).

I'd be interested to see if this came with 2 heads,might be interested in a head if really good for one of my figures..but as far as 1/6 goes nope not for me. I think for me I'm done.

Waaay to ripped even for bruce.he was far more ripped in ETD than WOTD,but his ''wing'' spread was bigger in that but nowhere near that sculpted in that figure/statue shot.

Might soften once painted and under normal lighting conditions.

Does look bizarre currently.

11193295_878494742189560_2849996119181139958_n.jpg

Cool to see a new Bruce Lee figure/statue, but I agree with many of you that the body does not really match up with Bruce's natural muscular body. Both of these seems a bit un-natural..... Hope all is well guys !

This newest version looks much better though... But it all comes down to how he looks from the front.

11139450_886484508057250_465017467995707222_n.jpg

That doesn't look good to me at all. Something about it is very off and fake looking. I know it's a toy and all but it looks very off.

New one looks good.
I would rather it be huge than tiny though ....they should piggy back off Blitzway's 1/3 scale run and make it that size.

yeah 1/12 is too small coming after 2 1/3 scale statues.but if storm pull this off who knows about the future.if they flattened the round bits off the top of the shoulders it would look better,for folks considering getting this.likeness is going to be the decider IMO.

Back