Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it's 1/12, they should still give it a 1/4 sculpt. Sell it as a bobblehead, but have a removable sculpt to use on our 1/4 Enterbay WotD figures :lol

The early prototype pics with this flex pose led me to believe it was going to be Bruce from Way of the Dragon. Not only are the pants wrong, the facial expression looks nothing like he did in Way of the Dragon when he was doing this pose. Major miss. Plus it's 1/12

Guys. Maybe I'm wrong but could he be from the enter the dragon movie. Hence the figure is called training.
There was a scene where Bruce was training before the courtyard fight. I had a quick look on YouTube and it seemed like the same clothing and similar training poses/moves.

Correct me if I'm wrong though. I also thought it could be the balcony scene in way of the dragon but that outfit didn't match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its Way of the Dragon for sure.

Actually the sculpt is actually ok... just doesn't match this body and this pose. If he was in a fighting stance, that expression is pretty good.

Figure is too muscular... looks like a comic version of him, head looks too small in comparison as well.

Pants not good material, and the don't fit too well. Does he have socks and shoes? Because it looks like a one piece molded and painted plastic.

Its not a figure if it can't move, its a mini statue.

Now this is a FIGURE. Looks so fun too - want this !!!

SDCC-2015-Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-S.H.-Figuarts-Bruce-Lee.jpg

Guys. Maybe I'm wrong but could he be from the enter the dragon movie. Hence the figure is called training.
There was a scene where Bruce was training before the courtyard fight. I had a quick look on YouTube and it seemed like the same clothing and similar training poses/moves.

Correct me if I'm wrong though. I also thought it could be the balcony scene in way of the dragon but that outfit didn't match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The iconic moment using that pose was on the balcony in Way of the Dragon.
And he then did a similar version in the Colosseum while warming up for Chuck in the same movie.

I don't think I remember him doing it at all in Enter the Dragon.
His hair seems to be somewhere between 'Way of' and 'Enter' but you're correct, its the costume from Enter the Dragon.

the only ''warm up'' bruce did in enter was in his room,and he never did that pose.he wore brown pants in that scene also.bruce was at his most ''ripped'' stage in that movie also,but much thinner/smaller than the torso on this.it's definatly the WOTD pose,clothing and facial expression need changing.

Awesome you guys. Lots of input, I guess we are on the right track of finding out the small niggles. It would be easiest for them to change the clothing to match the iconic pose so they can spend more time fine tuning that body and head.

I'll be a bit sad if its only just a mini statue though. fingers cross.

Not liking the front muscles with the too visible ribs and the abs are off.... I agree with the pose being from the morning training rutine in the apartment in "Way of the Dragon" - but the pants does not match the once used in that movie as this figure's pants have angle cuffs.

It can also have been inspired with this rare picture which I do not know much about...

m.jpg

Last edited:
nice find GungFu. looks like the GOD era by bruce's frame and hair (notice the band on his wrist)...not sure on the pants though bruce:)

Maybe it's because I collect figures, but when I look at the wrist bands, it makes me think his hands are removable :lol

& yeah, those pants .....

Although, I think I've made some questionable fashion choices myself over the years :lol

Not liking the front muscles with the too visible ribs and the abs are off.... I agree with the pose being from the morning training rutine in the apartment in "Way of the Dragon" - but the pants does not match the once used in that movie as this figure's pants have angle cuffs.

It can also have been inspired with this rare picture which I do not know much about...

Wow ...I thought I'd long since seen every known pic of Lee ! :D

Shame they start with this pose. I missed out on HT's DX years ago, and Enterbay can suck it because Bill gets none of my money.

How the hell did he get lats like that?

Bruce had some impressive lats even in his teen years.

Attachments

• 1484117_776898489055560_3480289585107083739_n.jpg
    1484117_776898489055560_3480289585107083739_n.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 223
Back