STEAM - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STEAM Summer Sale starts tomorrow!!

24238700.jpg

AWESOME. Thanks dude. I love STEAM sales.

Can't wait for this, either! :rock

LOL, I was coming to share the good news, but I see you already have it taken care of.

C'mon, $29.99 Skyrim Legendary, I've been waiting 2 years for this :p

Massive Tf2 update today as well. Balanced all weapons and maps, 2 new maps, 64 new hats and miscs.

And Borderlands 2 becomes the deal instead of Dishonored. The COD bros have won this round :slap

And Borderlands 2 becomes the deal instead of Dishonored. The COD bros have won this round :slap

Who would vote for Borderlands 2 on discount?? The whole set was just MASSIVELY discounted by Amazon last week.

Oh well, Dishonored will be on discount again later in the sale.

Who would vote for Borderlands 2 on discount?? The whole set was just MASSIVELY discounted by Amazon last week.

Oh well, Dishonored will be on discount again later in the sale.

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. There were already some huge sales on Borderlands 2. It would have been nice to get Dishonored. Hope it comes back :pray:

I really hate how Steam constantly update itself every 1-2 days and games updates every week. Games like Counter-Strike Global Offensive & Counter-Strike Source, can't they get things right after so many years? It's not like 1MB updates everytime the updates pretty big and just freezes my internet connection.

I wonder how it'd be like if you have like 30 steam games. I bet it'd be updating 24/7 and before you even play it there you go another update.

I really hate how Steam constantly update itself every 1-2 days and games updates every week. Games like Counter-Strike Global Offensive & Counter-Strike Source, can't they get things right after so many years? It's not like 1MB updates everytime the updates pretty big and just freezes my internet connection.

I wonder how it'd be like if you have like 30 steam games. I bet it'd be updating 24/7 and before you even play it there you go another update.

You HATE THAT?

That is the best feature of Steam. They are always updating and fixing things. There are so many publishers and dev teams out there that take FOREVER to fix ****.

Every week there's a big update which i couldn't tell any difference in terms of stability, gameplay etc for CS GO and for a really old game like CS Source it still has updates every 2-3 weeks.

I understand that it's good that they continue updating games but seriously updating every week gives me the impression that they are just updating so that customers feel that they are doing their work and very hardworking at it.

But when you have 20-30 steam games and if you don't have a 10Mbps connection you'd find yourself having to keep waiting for steam to update the games and even for simple games like CS GO one update can take easily 30 minutes. For those that leave their PC on and sharing connections between multiple PC you'd find other PC having trouble surfing google unless you apply Qos etc.

Updates are good but not when they do it every week. I'd say once a month or 2 is good. The steam update is small but game updates are usually big.

You HATE THAT?

That is the best feature of Steam. They are always updating and fixing things. There are so many publishers and dev teams out there that take FOREVER to fix ****.

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. There were already some huge sales on Borderlands 2. It would have been nice to get Dishonored. Hope it comes back :pray:

Got dishonoured on a steam sale the other week, awesome game. One I'll play again soon.

Back