STEAM - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They better still put up dead space 2. It lost the community vote :( I didnt think this sale was to bad. Picked up a lot of stuff I've been wanting.

They better still put up dead space 2. It lost the community vote :( I didnt think this sale was to bad. Picked up a lot of stuff I've been wanting.

Ditto. Other than not putting Skyrim at some ridiculous discount they seemed to do well. Heck, the finally put the Street Fighter games at a discount for the first time that I've ever seen.

Dead Space 2 has been $5 on Amazon so many times, it's not funny.

Might true but I have steam credit so I'd rather buy it on steam

Might true but I have steam credit so I'd rather buy it on steam

In that case, keep an eye on Steam tomorrow (Saturday), as there is an 'encore' of some of the more popular deals.

Gamers will have a final opportunity to get their favorite games on Steam. A select number of the most sought-after titles from the Steam Holiday Sale will reprise their biggest discounts for two additional days. The Encore Weekend begins at 10am …

In that case, keep an eye on Steam tomorrow (Saturday), as there is an 'encore' of some of the more popular deals.

Yeah I will definitley keep an eye out, but if not oh well. I will just use the last of the credit towards Aliens:Colonial Marines cant wait for that game!

HEADS UP:

Sleeping Dogs is $4.50 right now on Steam. I'd hurry and grab it now in case it is a price mistake.

Yeah it is forsure a mistake. Though I already own it. Got it for like 11 bucks from GMG plus it came with 6 dollar credit

Just thought I'd give this thread a bump. With all of the cheap games on Steam, I've pretty much abandoned console gaming :lol. I picked up Max Payne 3 today and Limbo a week ago.

Has everyone who sent me a friend invite been accepted into the SSF Steam Group?

Just thought I'd give this thread a bump. With all of the cheap games on Steam, I've pretty much abandoned console gaming :lol. I picked up Max Payne 3 today and Limbo a week ago.

:goodpost: exactly what happened to me...yes there are occasionally console games that don't make it onto the PC / Steam, but being able to preload games and play right at midnight release is awesome...

yeah add me...derkduck and I will add you to the group!

Finally picked up Tomb Raider for half price on steam over the weekend. Graphics are great...

Back