STEAM - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what did you guys pick up with the Steam sales? I got the full package for Saints Row The Third (which includes all of the DLCs). I haven't picked anything else up because I already have most of the games that I'm interested in so far.

Here is my list so far:

- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate (I beat it on Xbox but never got the DLC)
- Deadlight
- The Witcher 2
- System Shock 2
- Tomb Raider Collection
- Batman Arkham City GOTY
- Hotline Miami
- Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition

For a total of $52.67 so far

bought the Anno complete edition twice for us... man, what a pain in the *ss to get it working :s after a while, I finally succeeded...
only purchase so far, or we have it or we don't want it

Borderlands 2, and the Season Pass for $20, and New Vegas Ultimate Edition for $5.

I almost bought Tomb Raider but I just don't see myself ever getting around to it. :(

It's a great game, but not being able to use TressFX really killed the experience for me. I know it must sound silly :lol.

Got Dishonored. I already have it for the PS3 (and never played it :lol), but I love how the PC version has some enhancements. I also picked up the DLCs for Deus EX

OH CRAP! I've just noticed that I used up 1 TB on my hard drive for Steam games alone :monkey1

I'm trying to be as frugal as possible with this sale :monkey1. But, Crysis Maximum and Mark of the Ninja are looking pretty tempting right now.

I only picked up these so far for I think less than $20 total:

Deadlight
Witcher 2
Portal 2
Trine 1 and 2

I'll probably pick up Max Payne 3 too.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been trying to stay away from it. I dont need more games. Seen some really tempting offers though. $4 for complete Alan Wake... among many others.

Back