Stealth Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well....IMO

PPO is 9th august, plenty of time to get home & have a fair fight for it with the rest of us

This is going to be available as an exclusive only, and as far as I know, they would like to keep the edition size very low. Edition size should be announced on the day of the PPO, so definitely come back for that - and watch the photo galleries for more pics of it from the con floor! :duff

Please SS, not some ridiculously low number. It would be nice to get these from SS as opposed to getting screwed buying these on Ebay :rolleyes:

grey hulk PF had the similar deal.sdcc attendee ordered at the show & the PPO last about 5 mins (if that)

Original ES for that PF was 150 but had to be raised to 179 after undiscovered sdcc pre-orders were found

uh-oh recurring grey hulk PF nightmare senario

yeah , no it shouldnt be. It's not fair to the ones who can't go incase it sells out there. I highly doubt it will be for preorder there unless of course they only do a certain amount.

Sideshow is F'ing killing me. Dropping all their products like that on us--I'm just floored.

If you only ordered a couple items through SideShow and have something on preorder and get the newsletter, does this give you just as good of a chance of landing one of these puppies?

I am one of those guys who keeps what he buys...and I certainally will not get this once it hits the bay cause I won't be able to afford this. :(

If you only ordered a couple items through SideShow and have something on preorder and get the newsletter, does this give you just as good of a chance of landing one of these puppies?

I am one of those guys who keeps what he buys...and I certainally will not get this once it hits the bay cause I won't be able to afford this. :(

I don't understand what you're asking. Everyone will have an equal chance as long as they are qualified for the PPO...which just means that they have subscribed to the newsletter. :)

I don't understand what you're asking. Everyone will have an equal chance as long as they are qualified for the PPO...which just means that they have subscribed to the newsletter. :)

A while back, they gave SS customers who ordered a Star Wars PF first dibs on something. I believe Eli is talking about that, could be wrong though.

Hey that's cheating... same pose just different paint. :rolleyes: Ok the electronics are something new though. Would be nice to have a new sculpt. Wonder how it looks like lighted up in the dark.

This thing is nasty looking. They are just trying to cash in on the popularity of the original.

For reals. Plus, when was modern armor ever stealth? I would not doubt the LSB is not far behinde either.:rolleyes:

Greed has taken over, and peoples souls are lost ;)

I'd keep it if it was accurate, then agian, I am not even going t order it.

I don't like it. I don't think the Adi Granov armor ever appeared this way, it's just Sideshow trying to milk more money out of the popularity of the first version. Also I would've preferred the light up feature on the first one instead of the second head which I'll never display. So now I'll have to buy a whole second version to have a light up Iron Man that's blue? Hell no. I don't have enough space or money for that, I'd rather spend the money on the inevitable Movie Iron Man statues.

Back