Stealth Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about that. I heard that the sun was a strictly limited edition collectible (ES of 1!), and that it will be going on eBay tomorrow for [Dr. Evil]One Billion Dollars[/Dr Evil].

:D

as long as you flip a friggin bonus over here! :lol

Pre-Orders begin Thursday, August 9th, 2007, at 10AM PDT

this will be my first attempt at a priority pre order...how well does the site handle the traffic...will we kill it?

Pre-Orders begin Thursday, August 9th, 2007, at 10AM PDT

this will be my first attempt at a priority pre order...how well does the site handle the traffic...will we kill it?

you shouldn't even try, it's a horrible experience and very few ever get through...yep, don't even try........

:monkey3

seriously though, it will be slow and it will seem like your computer/internet is messed up...just keep trying until you see the order page and then move like lighting to get your order in and don't stop clicking until you see a confirm number. don't worry about clicking anything but "place order".

you shouldn't even try, it's a horrible experience and very few ever get through...yep, don't even try........

seriously though, it will be slow and it will seem like your computer/internet is messed up...just keep trying until you see the order page and then move like lighting to get your order in and don't stop clicking until you see a confirm number. don't worry about clicking anything but "place order".

:lol:lol:lol

lol..thanks

And make sure everything in your account is up to date BEFORE the PPO. Then it's just Click 1 to add to cart, Click 2 to check out, Click 3 to place your order, and you're done (once you spend 15 minutes trying to log in, of course ;)).

And make sure everything in your account is up to date BEFORE the PPO. Then it's just Click 1 to add to cart, Click 2 to check out, Click 3 to place your order, and you're done.
click 4 ebay.com, click 5 sell your item.

click 4 ebay.com, click 5 sell your item.

:rock

fsabig.gif

Whoa why is this bidding at $1,225 right now on eBay from Sideshow? Is it just because it's for charity so people are being more giving?

Back