Stealth Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my worry is like grey hulk PF last year, ss are going to let sdcc attendees preorder this at the show, and they're determined in keeping a low ES (like hulk) then only a small fraction will be left for web sales (i think something like 50 grey hulk pf's last year)

Is this a fact or just speculation? I would hope SS would show some loyalty to those of us who purchase their items year round, not just those who can make the trip to San Diego.

I'm dissapointed for sure, but all the facts are not known. The edition size is the greatest deciding factor, so wait for that before lamenting and cursing SS's name.

I'm taking the day off on the 9th, with my cell phone, land line, and 2 PCs.

Last edited:
Yep, Yep, Just hope for the best case scenario -- All the flippers are sent to the moon:D

Not forever, just until after the 9th. Then possibly again, for the next PF release, and the time after that, and the time after that....See there is hope!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

my worry is like grey hulk PF last year, ss are going to let sdcc attendees preorder this at the show, and they're determined in keeping a low ES (like hulk) then only a small fraction will be left for web sales (i think something like 50 grey hulk pf's last year)

that would be bogus. i missed the boat for the IM first edition and ebay prices were way too high to afford. now that i'm prepared to buy one, i sure hope i get the opportunity.

I think it being a comic con exclusive pre-order is great. THOUGH, they should also open it up to those on the east side...Those attending Baltimore Con as well.

that would be bogus. i missed the boat for the IM first edition and ebay prices were way too high to afford. now that i'm prepared to buy one, i sure hope i get the opportunity.

same worry here....just hope SS is pulling a GG...

The irony is that the first IM took weeks to sell out, because no one thought it was going to be any good. I bet this one sells out in minutes.

Once burned, twice shy.

This is going to be available as an exclusive only, and as far as I know, they would like to keep the edition size very low. Edition size should be announced on the day of the PPO, so definitely come back for that - and watch the photo galleries for more pics of it from the con floor! :duff

Dusty, with attendees ordering on the floor, will the non-attendees stand a chance at the items with a lower ES? Please tell "them" who'd like the edition size very low, not to forget about us, the guys that can't make it to the SDCC! Mind you, I'm not asking for a higher ES, since I love low ES's, I just hope that the non-attendees get a fair chance at the items offered. Look what proportions this has already taken:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22816
Alarming IMO.

Dusty, with attendees ordering on the floor, will the non-attendees stand a chance at the items with a lower ES? Please tell "them" who'd like the edition size very low, not to forget about us, the guys that can't make it to the SDCC! Mind you, I'm not asking for a higher ES, since I love low ES's, I just hope that the non-attendees get a fair chance at the items offered. Look what proportions this has already taken:
Alarming IMO.

Alarming? Nah, just sometimes ya gotta what ya gotta do....

Alarming IMO.
:rotfl:rotfl:lol
I get the feeling from your post that if you were at the con then you would be one of those people saying to Sideshow "Forget the non-attendees- keep the ES super low as long as I have mine!" :lol

Back