Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't see any Bruce in that sculpt then you're blind....

And there is a very god chance this IS GoD's 3rd head.
You think they've gone to the trouble of sculpting a new one for 300 people only? Most likely this is what you're getting but with battle damaged paint apps....

at the contrary I really hope for me and for you all.. the third head for the god bruce will be the same of Park with the paint seen at beijin show...
otherwise this will be another enterbay's fault..remember they have the mould used for the previous sculpt...
can you remeber this?
sorry but there is not chance with the new one...
10mrk90.jpg

I think: if I have bought the god behind scene made by Park, why now I must have the corrected , flawless (I hope) headsculpt made by an unknown artist (anyway thanks Eb for the replacement..better late than never)

Last edited:
at the contrary I really hope for me and for you all.. the third head for the god bruce will be the same of Park with the paint seen at beijin show...
otherwise this will be another enterbay's fault..remember they have the mould used for the previous sculpt...
can you remeber this?
sorry but there is not chance with the new one...

I remember that head, and I hope you get what you want. I really do.
I can't see Enterbay making a small production run of 300 for a head they won't even be selling or making profit on.

We don't know that they have the mould for that head. It wasn't even made of the production material was? It could have been a fully hand made prototype ?

More likely is it will be the BL-1 with slight variation of some kind - battle damaged maybe ....

yep the chances of that being the elusive 3rd head is a big fat 0.
as sab said a BL-1 with some battle damage..far far cheaper for EB.
and it would'nt suprise me if they mass produced it for future buyers to get either.

I think we would all prefer this sculpt Shadow, but be realistic, it's probably not a coincidence that talk of the 3rd sculpt has popped up again, around the time of the 'Black Label' statues release. I agree, it's a shame this sculpt was not mass produced (properly anyway). But we should move on. Big Boss & 1/4 FoF might be really good :yess:

I don't know if you guys missed the announcement or not. The BL head sculpt will in fact be what the Bei Jing show pre-orders will be getting. Its a shame that they didn't use YJ Parks original beautiful sculpt and instead paid another sculptor to sculpt a new head instead that does not resemble the GOD look

I don't know if you guys missed the announcement or not. The BL head sculpt will in fact be what the Bei Jing show pre-orders will be getting. Its a shame that they didn't use YJ Parks original beautiful sculpt and instead paid another sculptor to sculpt a new head instead that does not resemble the GOD look

Hello CloudN, are you referring to the 3rd. head sculpt that will be offered to the Beijing edition of "GOD: Behind the Scenes" set ? There where 300 sets produced of that edition, and there will be 300 3rd. heads produced to everyone who ordered this particular set - both those who pre-ordered at the Beijing show, but also for those of us who ordered it after sometime after this show (even after it was released).

perfect pictures gungfu:clap!!!!!!please post moreeee..im thinking to get it for my collection of bruce lee's!!

Sure Manolis, I will share my findings, but remember I am only re-posting these pictures so the credit is due to those people who took these wonderful pictures :)

Hello CloudN, are you referring to the 3rd. head sculpt that will be offered to the Beijing edition of "GOD: Behind the Scenes" set ? There where 300 sets produced of that edition, and there will be 300 3rd. heads produced to everyone who ordered this particular set - both those who pre-ordered at the Beijing show, but also for those of us who ordered it after sometime after this show (even after it was released).

Sure Manolis, I will share my findings, but remember I am only re-posting these pictures so the credit is due to those people who took these wonderful pictures :)

Sadly Enterbay made it very clear the third head is for Bei Jing show editions and first day Hong kong pick ups only

Excuse me, I posted this info and questions in the corresponding thread but -for some reason-, the BL HD stuff it is in the "action figures" section.

So, regarding statues and Enterbay:

Hi there,

I just found that both of my Masterpiece EB BL HD ETC, 1002 and 1003, are bent.

The 1002 is remarkably bent to the side and down. I removed it from the base to inspect damages and now it's impossible to put the figure in the base again. I can't take out from the foot the crome peg either. I used a hair dryer with no success.

The 1003 is slightly bent backwards.

As the center of gravity is moving out in both statues, I guess that the problem will be worse little by little until some part breaks.

An official seller/distributor of EB just told me "it is just PVC" when I asked about these problems.

(A very nice person, though).

Both statues were bought a year ago, mint, put in a shelf far from sun light and occassionaly covered with a very light white handkerchief or kitchen paper when I felt too busy or lazy about cleaning. Today I removed the protection and found both statues in bad shape.

The question is:

-do you know an Enterbay e-mail to report problems?

-do you know if they can fix damages?

I will appreciate advices. Thanks.

Excuse me, I posted this info and questions in the corresponding thread but -for some reason-, the BL HD stuff it is in the "action figures" section.

So, regarding statues and Enterbay:

Hi there,

I just found that both of my Masterpiece EB BL HD ETC, 1002 and 1003, are bent.

The 1002 is remarkably bent to the side and down. I removed it from the base to inspect damages and now it's impossible to put the figure in the base again. I can't take out from the foot the crome peg either. I used a hair dryer with no success.

The 1003 is slightly bent backwards.

As the center of gravity is moving out in both statues, I guess that the problem will be worse little by little until some part breaks.

An official seller/distributor of EB just told me "it is just PVC" when I asked about these problems.

(A very nice person, though).

Both statues were bought a year ago, mint, put in a shelf far from sun light and occassionaly covered with a very light white handkerchief or kitchen paper when I felt too busy or lazy about cleaning. Today I removed the protection and found both statues in bad shape.

The question is:

-do you know an Enterbay e-mail to report problems?

-do you know if they can fix damages?

I will appreciate advices. Thanks.

I answered your question in that thread :)
There is also a 'general Bruce Lee' thread which is anything Bruce figure/statue related.

Well I got my statue today (#0279/5000). Aside from some weird stuff on one of his thumbs (Glue?), the base looking a bit dirty (glue wiped off?), & the jeans not looking crisp (mine might need an iron), I'd say that overall, this was a nice purchase. The paint app on the body is nice. In certain light & angles, the painted veins kinda give the illusion of actually being inside his body (well to me anyway). Of course, the head sculpt is cool too. If you like what it looks like in the pics, then I'm guessing you will like it 'in hand'. Basically what you see, is what you get :D

I tried putting the casual HT glasses on it, but it doesn't look like it will fit without a bit of a mod. I put the glasses on the base. Kinda looks okay there :D

I tried putting the casual HT glasses on it, but it doesn't look like it will fit without a bit of a mod. I put the glasses on the base. Kinda looks okay there :D

nnnnooooooooooooooooooo

Head too big or too small for the glasses?

What do you call the part of the glasses that goes over the ears? :)slap :lol) Those are too long. They hit the hair. Maybe a little mod might fix it, since I think the width is alright. Maybe trim each side of the glasses to be shorter (not sure if they will balance okay afterwards though) :D

What do you call the part of the glasses that goes over the ears? :)slap :lol) Those are too long. They hit the hair. Maybe a little mod might fix it, since I think the width is alright. Maybe trim each side of the glasses to be shorter (not sure if they will balance okay afterwards though) :D

ah...didn't expect the arms (what they're called) of the glasses to be to long ....they are just short nubs on the HT casual Lee glasses anyway...but as long as they generally fit I'm good.
I bought another pair (and casual gold watch) in case I needed to mod slightly.

Back