Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the dude (if I am not mistaken):

391205_471774079502092_1949998313_n.jpg

Bill said:
Originally Posted by Bill
"Introducing our chieft sculptor : SCUDERIA

....I have no idea what his real name is though....

Knowing Bill, one really has to wonder whether it was him that named the poor guy after his greatest passion.

hi
may i know if the feet can be removed and replace with any 1/6 feet? I was thinking to transform this to be GOD

still looks to me that the feet have been glued to the legs (theres a definate gap) so they may pull out depending on the strength of said glue.as i was also thinking about redressing mr lee.depends how fragile this is before i attempt it

Knowing Bill, one really has to wonder whether it was him that named the poor guy after his greatest passion.

That is what he has done.
I believe one of the other sculpters also has a Ferrari name.

....maybe I think too low of Bill but it also seems a great way to stop a sculpter making an individual name for themselves.....

12072511355bf80807f1000c07.jpg

by MAX, toysDaily.com

this is the best headsculpt ever...
thanks Arnie
I really hope for the owners of this statue it won't suffer for the Pisa's tower syndrome like the others pvc figures...

Last edited:
That is what he has done.
I believe one of the other sculpters also has a Ferrari name.

....maybe I think too low of Bill but it also seems a great way to stop a sculpter making an individual name for themselves.....

Wow, that'd be a vile thing to do indeed.

Wow.... Check out ALL of that Max guy's photos of this sculpture !!

ebblacklabelbruceleemax.jpg

Now this would have been a statue I would have bought in a heartbeat - dynamic and iconic.

Is it safe to say that YJ Park is now out of EB as well, like Arnie Kim?
No he is the art director and paintmaster there... he doesnt do sculpts himself much now with Gallardo and Scuderia in charge of those, but he is the sculpt director. Gallardo and Scuderia are actually Chinese, which is a big change from the usual sculpting scene dominated by Koreans...

This thread went very quiet with all the huge Hot Toys and Enterbay announcements today :D

My statue has left Hong Kong woooo!

ebblacklabelbruceleemax.jpg

Now this would have been a statue I would have bought in a heartbeat - dynamic and iconic.

But you don't need that to be a statue. All major joints are covered and it looks great as is. Statue Bruce should be so we don't have to look at ugly ugly joints :D

I'm thinking about using the head on this statue for a GoD bash.
BL1 head
Hot Toys Bruce Lee body
Enterbay GoD3 suit/shoes/chucks/bamboo
Custom wooden dio (currently available in the customs thread)

This thread went very quiet with all the huge Hot Toys and Enterbay announcements today :D

But you don't need that to be a statue. All major joints are covered and it looks great as is. Statue Bruce should be so we don't have to look at ugly ugly joints :D

BL1 head
Hot Toys Bruce Lee body

Awesome news SAB! :yess:

Yeah I agree with everyone else, this head is perfect for a GOD bash.

But there's still the wrists —actually I'm not fond of the neck seam on this, either— and the fact that it needs that ugly stand unless you wanna risk some damage.

While this GOD bash looks really great here, I'm not a fan of how action figures look when posed - they look... well, like action figures, which I'm not a fan of. :) To me, they usually look best in a neutral pose, but a whole line of that on my shelves I'd find boring. I'd just like a line of dynamic 1:6 statues. If this Bruce would have been an ETD one so as to justify it being a statue with no joints, I wouldn't have complained, either. :)

When I heard about Black Label, I loved the idea of small statues with such quality headsculpts, it seemed to me like the best of both worlds, but if all they're gonna do is action figures without joints in a neutral pose, I don't see the point.

Also, seeing as this is a Bruce Lee statue and not one of him portraying one of his characters, I wonder what their next release will be - a chill-out Stallone statue? An elevator muzak Arnie one? :monkey1 :)

mine should be here wednesday hopefully..then decide the best way to use..decisions,decisions ;)
still thinking along the lines of an ETD figure,as the sculpt looks very much like the scene just before the ''big battle'' on the ''tennis courts'' near the end.

BL1 head
Hot Toys Bruce Lee body

Great news SAB. Hopefully mine soon....

Back