Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold mine years ago so can't even remember now ....but I believe the back of the shoes/heels aren't attached, are they?
At one time I thought just glueing them down may stop the forward lean over time ..... could be remembering wrong though now...

no idea what causes is GungFu.maybe the material softens over a period of time due to temperature changes.i modded mine straight away so mines fine so to speak.same with the un-modded 1/4 statues.
after thinking about it,perhaps there is a weak point where the shoes join the body,as mine(shoes) came off pretty easy from the ankles when I modded mine,they even have a metal rod insie.

It seems to me that it is the plastic material that will bend in time. My place is not particular warm or cold - so I dont think it is the temperature.

I sold mine years ago so can't even remember now ....but I believe the back of the shoes/heels aren't attached, are they?
At one time I thought just glueing them down may stop the forward lean over time ..... could be remembering wrong though now...

The attachment is in the front on one shoe and heal on the other...

It is so annoying...

Do you recommend this bl statue over the other 1/6 enterbay lee?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Do you recommend this bl statue over the other 1/6 enterbay lee?

Wow blast from the past 😀

Depends on whether you prefer a joint-less statue body and a non-movie Bruce Lee....

Wow blast from the past 😀

Depends on whether you prefer a joint-less statue body and a non-movie Bruce Lee....
Hi SAB lol haha yes I just love this figure ive seen in for a couple years popping up on internet. And now I like to have one myself. I don't mind the jont less body... what I do like to know is is the detail beter on this figure instead of 1/6 with joints?

Hi SAB lol haha yes I just love this figure ive seen in for a couple years popping up on internet. And now I like to have one myself. I don't mind the jont less body... what I do like to know is is the detail beter on this figure instead of 1/6 with joints?

Ok. I once owned this figure so my thoughts:

* Sculpt is not as good as other Bruce Lee sculpts out there ...probably a 7/10.
* Body sculpt is IMO easily the best Bruce Lee body in 1/6 scale. Its amazing and is the highlight of the figure.
* Tailoring on the outfit and shoes is great.

* Figure tends to suffer from bends over time, generally the base pegs warp and it begins to lean forward (you can scroll back through this thread to see discussion). Probably fixable by glueing the feet more solidly to the base but that's just a guess.

* One hand is open and will nicely fit a pair (both sticks) of nunchucks. You can buy a pair of GoD yellow ones off ebay cheap and it gives the figure some extra pop.
* Hot Toys casual Bruce Lee sunglasses with a small snip of the stems will fit perfectly and make him look 10% cooler :)

Worth getting if you like the pics online.

Great info thanks!.. How do you change feet? And what should I buy to swap them?

But I see pictures in this thread some people use the jump suite and yellow shoes. How did they do that?

Some people are hardcore modders and cut the shoes/feet off and glued new feet and shoes on lol
All the info should be contained on this thread on how they did it I think.

So how do some people do the feet mod? Just cut the dx4 legs in half?

no.nothing to do with the DX04.the shoe on the black label where the black meet the legs can be pulled/cut off then a standard HT foot peg can be glued/or pushed into the hole left(some trimming may be needed)then feet/shoes can be added.as done with the GOD mod

no.nothing to do with the DX04.the shoe on the black label where the black meet the legs can be pulled/cut off then a standard HT foot peg can be glued/or pushed into the hole left(some trimming may be needed)then feet/shoes can be added.as done with the GOD mod
Thanks for the information

Back