Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arms :lol Thanks. Those short nubs on the HT glasses need to be even shorter for it to fit better.

581941_10151040879817557_412485354_n.jpg

The more I see this figure, the more I love it.

Well I got my statue today (#0279/5000). Aside from some weird stuff on one of his thumbs (Glue?), the base looking a bit dirty (glue wiped off?), & the jeans not looking crisp (mine might need an iron), I'd say that overall, this was a nice purchase. The paint app on the body is nice. In certain light & angles, the painted veins kinda give the illusion of actually being inside his body (well to me anyway). Of course, the head sculpt is cool too. If you like what it looks like in the pics, then I'm guessing you will like it 'in hand'. Basically what you see, is what you get :D

I tried putting the casual HT glasses on it, but it doesn't look like it will fit without a bit of a mod. I put the glasses on the base. Kinda looks okay there :D

It should not have the weird stuff on the thumbs and base, nor should the jeans not look crisp. If it is not an easy fix then I would take a few photos of it and send an e-mail to Enterbay (or the seller if you did not buy it directly from Enterbay) - right away. You should not have anything but a crisp product, and it is better to do something about it now, than being annoyed in the future when it is too late to do something about it. Mine was in crisp mint condition - and so should yours be. A little hassle and extra work, but I am sure you will be taken good care of if you do it right now (today).

It should not have the weird stuff on the thumbs and base, nor should the jeans not look crisp. If it is not an easy fix then I would take a few photos of it and send an e-mail to Enterbay (or the seller if you did not buy it directly from Enterbay) - right away. You should not have anything but a crisp product, and it is better to do something about it now, than being annoyed in the future when it is too late to do something about it. Mine was in crisp mint condition - and so should yours be. A little hassle and extra work, but I am sure you will be taken good care of if you do it right now (today).
I've already sent an email to EB :D

If I have to send it back, I'm a bit concerned I'd get an even worse statue back :slap

I like the edition number on mine though :thud:

Edit: Got a reply from EB. Seems like the earliest EB can get back to me is Aug 6th, because of HKCC.

Where are you located ?

You should not worry about getting a statue in worse condition - you just ask them to check before they send so they do not send you one with any flaws.

By the way, can you take a photos of the thumb and base, and the jeans ?

Well I got my statue today (#0279/5000). Aside from some weird stuff on one of his thumbs (Glue?), the base looking a bit dirty (glue wiped off?), & the jeans not looking crisp (mine might need an iron), I'd say that overall, this was a nice purchase. The paint app on the body is nice. In certain light & angles, the painted veins kinda give the illusion of actually being inside his body (well to me anyway). Of course, the head sculpt is cool too. If you like what it looks like in the pics, then I'm guessing you will like it 'in hand'. Basically what you see, is what you get :D

I tried putting the casual HT glasses on it, but it doesn't look like it will fit without a bit of a mod. I put the glasses on the base. Kinda looks okay there :D
another time EB :slap:slap
I thought with the statues there will not any problem...
I wrong...such shame, enterbay such shame...
and big such shame if we won't have the third from park but from another unknown...( I don't like that sculpt)

Where are you located?
In NZ :D

You know it's me "Liquid Larry" right?
You should not worry about getting a statue in worse condition - you just ask them to check before they send so they do not send you one with any flaws.
This should be done in the first place anyway :slap
By the way, can you take a photos of the thumb and base, and the jeans ?
The flaws on the base didn't really photograph all that well for some reason. Even though it's pretty noticeable with my own eyes. Perhaps the flash would reflect too much on the base, but without the flash, it simply looks black :dunno

But here is the thumb. Looks pretty bad in this pic. Since it's magnified.

85412767.jpg

Here are the jeans. Which might actually not look too bad in this pic, but noticeable 'in hand'.

79296590.jpg

Don't want this post to be too negative. So here is a simple pic. Yes I've proven it time & time again that I'm not the best photographer, but it's still a new pic :D

34673730.jpg

I thought with the statues there will not any problem...
I wrong...such shame, enterbay such shame.
At least it's not 'Men In Black 3' :lol

Did you guys buy these directly from the Enterbay store in China? I preordered mine from the Enterbay website and i have not received a shipping notice yet. Are they in stock?

I got mine directly from EB. I think I ordered the day they went up though.

I got mine directly from EB. I think I ordered the day they went up though.

Directly from the EB website right? i paid for mine on July 21 and i haven't received any shipping notice...i'm gonna send them a e-mail!

"Dear Customers,

It's the Hong Kong Comic Con this week and I will be working at the
Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai until next 6th August! Please be patient
with us regarding on your inquiries.

Thank you.

--
*Regards,*
*Customer Service Team*"

Damn it! looks like i'm going to have to wait for an answer!

Directly from the EB website right? i paid for mine on July 21 and i haven't received any shipping notice...i'm gonna send them a e-mail!
I think I paid around July 11th or something. Maybe you have to wait a little bit longer.

In NZ :D

You know it's me "Liquid Larry" right?

This should be done in the first place anyway :slap

The flaws on the base didn't really photograph all that well for some reason. Even though it's pretty noticeable with my own eyes. Perhaps the flash would reflect too much on the base, but without the flash, it simply looks black :dunno

But here is the thumb. Looks pretty bad in this pic. Since it's magnified.

85412767.jpg

Here are the jeans. Which might actually not look too bad in this pic, but noticeable 'in hand'.

79296590.jpg

Don't want this post to be too negative. So here is a simple pic. Yes I've proven it time & time again that I'm not the best photographer, but it's still a new pic :D

34673730.jpg

At least it's not 'Men In Black 3' :lol

I think it is a good thing that you let us know if there are any flaws to be aware of, so that the rest of us can be know what to look for. Plus we can all help each other out.

...and yes very true - they should have done the job right in the first place - but mistaken can happen, and at least give them a change to make it right. Though I have to admit they should not have sent out a statue in that condition...

By the way, I didn't know it was you - allot of us wondered and worried you had gone...

Did you guys buy these directly from the Enterbay store in China? I preordered mine from the Enterbay website and i have not received a shipping notice yet. Are they in stock?

The actual Enterbay Store is located in Hong Kong, and the production factory with offices are in China. Hong Kong is part of China, but still they are not as you need a Visa and go through passport control when you enter China from the Hong Kong side.

I am sure they are still in stock, but you should wait for their reply and take it from there Spider :)

mines been in customs(UK) for three days!!.they dont work weekends!!.make me wait guys why dont you.

It is all my fault MrChris ! I tipped them to keep it for as long as possible... Moaaaahahahaha.....

Back