Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is a good thing that you let us know if there are any flaws to be aware of, so that the rest of us can be know what to look for. Plus we can all help each other out.
I guess you're right :D
By the way, I didn't know it was you - allot of us wondered and worried you had gone...
Really? For some reason I thought peeps knew it was me :dunno I simply wanted to be "Larry" on here, instead of "Liquid Larry", but "Larry" was taken :thud: So "Lawrence" it is :D

I guess I wasn't important enough for a "Where's Liquid Larry?" thread :lol

I think it is a good thing that you let us know if there are any flaws to be aware of, so that the rest of us can be know what to look for. Plus we can all help each other out.

...and yes very true - they should have done the job right in the first place - but mistaken can happen, and at least give them a change to make it right. Though I have to admit they should not have sent out a statue in that condition...

By the way, I didn't know it was you - allot of us wondered and worried you had gone...

The actual Enterbay Store is located in Hong Kong, and the production factory with offices are in China. Hong Kong is part of China, but still they are not as you need a Visa and go through passport control when you enter China from the Hong Kong side.

I am sure they are still in stock, but you should wait for their reply and take it from there Spider :)

It is all my fault MrChris ! I tipped them to keep it for as long as possible... Moaaaahahahaha.....

thanks GungFu:stake..:lol still hoping for a wed/thur arrival day:yess:

I guess you're right :D

Really? For some reason I thought peeps knew it was me :dunno I simply wanted to be "Larry" on here, instead of "Liquid Larry", but "Larry" was taken :thud: So "Lawrence" it is :D

I guess I wasn't important enough for a "Where's Liquid Larry?" thread :lol

lawrence sound much posher than liquid larry anyway:rotfl

hey guys enjoy ur posting , :) will be away from the forum few days haha hope no withdraw symptoms , moving so no internet few days . got my figures to futz lol ok Liquid Lawrence larry 3L for short :D enjoy BL Bruce until EB fix, Gunfu an mrcriss dont gang up on poor stanlore he,s eating pot noodles for months is torture enough lol

hey guys enjoy ur posting , :) will be away from the forum few days haha hope no withdraw symptoms , moving so no internet few days . got my figures to futz lol ok Liquid Lawrence larry 3L for short :D enjoy BL Bruce until EB fix, Gunfu an mrcriss dont gang up on poor stanlore he,s eating pot noodles for months is torture enough lol
:lol I guess we'll see you back in here later. Move safely. Have fun "futzing" (is that what the kids are calling it these days? :lol) :D

dont futz too much (bad for ur eyes) ;)
lol.gif

I wonder why BBTS is selling this for $285 and Enterbay has it for $150 + shipping?

In NZ :D

You know it's me "Liquid Larry" right?

This should be done in the first place anyway :slap

The flaws on the base didn't really photograph all that well for some reason. Even though it's pretty noticeable with my own eyes. Perhaps the flash would reflect too much on the base, but without the flash, it simply looks black :dunno

But here is the thumb. Looks pretty bad in this pic. Since it's magnified.

85412767.jpg

Here are the jeans. Which might actually not look too bad in this pic, but noticeable 'in hand'.

79296590.jpg

Don't want this post to be too negative. So here is a simple pic. Yes I've proven it time & time again that I'm not the best photographer, but it's still a new pic :D

34673730.jpg

At least it's not 'Men In Black 3' :lol

I suggest to you to try to clean the glue from the hand with care & gently by yourself
(I think it will be a pretty easy fix, is not superglue right?)
and for the jeans... to wet with water and to let dry on the statue...
you could to lost your low certification number shipping back to EB...
;)
for the Ht casual glasses ...you could to make two little holes in the head... like the scarface figure...
ehm :monkey3

Last edited:
I suggest to you to try to clean the glue from the hand with care & gently by yourself
(I think it will be a pretty easy fix, is not superglue right?)
and for the jeans... to wet with water and to let dry on the statue...
you could to lost your low certification number shipping back to EB...
;)
for the Ht casual glasses ...you could to make two little holes in the head... like the scarface figure...
ehm :monkey3

Be aware, do not be fooled by this guy as he obviously does not know what he is talking about, and mind you he has a history of damaging his own figures and blame it on the seller/producer - and then go on for months crying and moaning on this forum how bad everyone else are (when he should be held responsible)....

Dumbest advise is to pour water on the statue - or even worse, on the clothing when not removing it as the water will stay longer on the statue ! Of course this guy does not obviously know the out-come, and I am pretty sure that he would not be responsible if something got damage from his dumb suggestion to a fellow collector.

Shame on this guy !

Be aware, do not be fooled by this guy as he obviously does not know what he is talking about, and mind you he has a history...
2uosbib.gif

cockoo fu I didn't have damaged any of my figures,I always take care of all my expensive items. I received the figure already damaged like others here in the board (have the pics posted).
so which figure I have riuned by myself? if youare talking about the god figure... let me talk about the rmx body (pure s..t)

All of us know how take care of the quality service enterbay after all...(god 3,rambo doll,t2,mib 3)
don't write lies on me coocko fu because you don't know me..
"Dumbest advise is to pour water on the statue - or even worse, on the clothing when not removing it as the water will stay longer on the statue !"
never heard of water trick don't you?
I blame on the money I had to spent to have flawless figures because I had to ship back the items with my own money...and I wait,wait and then i had to paid the custom duty another time to receive my items... so close your sewer's mouth and try to use your brain before write useless words.

27092011017.jpg

205416_352254214846005_588333655_n.jpg
(credit to ???)
532512_10151890921615335_86933717_n.jpg
(credit to ???)

Last edited:
Wonderful Grandmaster GungFu I didn't have damaged any of my figures,I always take care of all my expensive items. I received the figure already damaged like others here in the board (have the pics posted).
so which figure I have riuned by myself? if youare talking about the god figure... let me talk about the rmx body (pure s..t)

All we know how take care of the quality service enterbay after all...(god 3,rambo doll,t2,mib 3)
don't write lies on me Wonderful Grandmaster GungFu because you don't know me..
"Dumbest advise is to pour water on the statue - or even worse, on the clothing when not removing it as the water will stay longer on the statue !"
never heard of water trick don't you?
I blame on the money I had to spent to have flawless figures because I had to ship back the items with my own money...and I wait,wait and then i had to paid the custom duty another time to receive my items... so close your sewer's mouth and try to use your brain before write useless words.

We have seen the picture(s) of your recent figure display of figurines not wearing any pants, and even piling them up on each other.... Not even your recent figurine display has any class, but just too many in a very small space and no meaning or reference to actual stances from the movies....

I am stating the obvious, and warning other figure collectors here not to go for your foolish advise of watering the pants while it is still on the figure !

By the way, your poor, imbecile personal attacks does not bother me at all :lol :lol :rotfl

I think I paid around July 11th or something. Maybe you have to wait a little bit longer.

I also paid on 11th July and I am from SG. Only preorder confirmation email on 17th July till now no shipping notice from. Seeing all those great photos posted, i wonder when I will receive mine. Cheers

I got the shipping confirmation on 17th July and received it on 30th July in Australia. Just keep on waiting, you will get it soon. It looks amazing in hand.

Back