Stargate Reboot Trilogy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was an OK movie. I actually saw that movie at the theaters more than any other movie in my life for some reason (4 times!). But, in hindsight it doesn't strike me as something so novel and interesting that it is worthy of a reboot, particularly into multiple movies, which seems pretty presumptuous for a franchise like this. But if MacGuyver is involved, then I approve.

I think the material is rich enough to make a trilogy. I was never the biggest fan, I liked the movie, never watced the show but I think there were like 4 versions of the show wasn't there? I always thought it was kinda like Back to the Future in that they could dial up virtually any coordinates and go to that place.

Don't have the most faith in Emmerich though.

Was an OK movie. I actually saw that movie at the theaters more than any other movie in my life for some reason (4 times!).

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

You will henceforth be known as "The Stargate Guy." :lecture

Only twice. :(

If you want to make fun of me though here you go. I've seen four movies a whopping *7* times in the theater.

They are:

Star Wars (original theatrical twice, SE five times)
Terminator 2
The Fellowship of the Ring
and.........Aladdin (no joke) :lol

I think ASM was the last time I saw a movie twice in the theater. Before that...? Mars Attacks maybe? No idea how some of you guys go 10+ times. :lol

Avatar and The Desolation of Smaug are the first movies I've seen three times in the theater since Revenge of the Sith. Otherwise I'm lucky if I get to see a film twice now.

If you want to make fun of me though here you go. I've seen four movies a whopping *7* times in the theater.
Wow. . .if I had the resources, I probably would have seen Ninja Turtles 7 times in the theater as a kid. And my Stargate count is kind of a cheat, because I saw it twice at the dollar theater.

Back