Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have details on this one or own him?

what company made it? what is it made out of? how tall is it with the lightsaber? quality?

What you think of the statue?

I really want a life size yoda!!

RU909888lg.jpg

anyone have details on this one or own him?

what company made it? what is it made out of? how tall is it with the lightsaber? quality?

What you think of the statue?

I really want a life size yoda!!

RU909888lg.jpg

yeah i'm sorta interested in this piece too, i've seen it before and also have wondered about how the quality is. any info on this from anyone would be appreciated.

That's a Rubies Attack of the Clones Yoda. Made out of foam, with the hands made out of some rubbery plastic material. The rest of it is foam (including the head, I believe) covered with the robes. Robes aren't too bad. I'd say the likeness on this one is alright, but not great. Also, since it's foam, damage to it is pretty likely. I knocked a toe off of mine when putting him on the stand. Stand is also pretty cheap plastic. However, the good thing is that you can usually get this one pretty cheap these days.

I think the Pepsi Revenge of the Sith Yoda is better for the price, but if you're looking for a great one, you'll have to go with Gentle Giants Silicone ROTS Yoda. I have all the lifesized Yodas (except the new Attakus one), and the GG one is by far the best, but also the most expensive.

That's a Rubies Attack of the Clones Yoda. Made out of foam, with the hands made out of some rubbery plastic material. The rest of it is foam (including the head, I believe) covered with the robes. Robes aren't too bad. I'd say the likeness on this one is alright, but not great. Also, since it's foam, damage to it is pretty likely. I knocked a toe off of mine when putting him on the stand. Stand is also pretty cheap plastic. However, the good thing is that you can usually get this one pretty cheap these days.

I think the Pepsi Revenge of the Sith Yoda is better for the price, but if you're looking for a great one, you'll have to go with Gentle Giants Silicone ROTS Yoda. I have all the lifesized Yodas (except the new Attakus one), and the GG one is by far the best, but also the most expensive.

foam? are you joking :slap

I want one that's polystone. I heard silicone will also wrap and break after a few years. Are there no life size yoda made out of polystone?

i am a big attakus fan but really dont like the attakus life size yoda, especially for the price they are asking.

GG yoda is definitely expensive, im about to purchase one here locally in the Philippines for roughly around $1200! But it will all be worth it! Haha ive checked pics of the pepsi yoda, its a bit small, and not real fabric obviously. Then the rubies is well... Its rubies... The illusive yoda is not bad but nothing compares to the GG yoda

it's happening! pics from SF (Obi-Wan), seems it will be displayed today at the booth.

Looks good but I have the bust already, which is basically this without the feet. And the price tag.

I'll get him if the price is right ;) it also seems the eyes are adjustable!

Back