Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! A real center piece to a Star Wars collection. Or even on its own. Congrats on getting one. : )

Yep. This about completes my Star Wars cravings. Just need a new Han Solo 1/4 now. Good thing we now have SS XM and IS to wait one.

Was it ever confirmed what this guy is made out of? Was thinking about pulling the trigger on it but don't want it to deteriorate after a few years. Plus hoping that he gets cheaper soon. He is definitely over priced.

midichlorians? :)
tumblr_mvh6oshSZ71r6gkayo10_r1_250.gif

Saw this video on YouTube earlier this morning. Seems like Disney has this guy on permanent display in the Star Wars Launch Bay at DisneyLand.

Star Wars Launch Bay FULL Tour at Disneyland During Season of the Force 2015 with Natural Sound - YouTube (Yoda is at about the 12 min mark).
I was there all day yesterday. Tomorrowland has been transformed into a "pre" Star Wars Land. The entire first floor of the Star Wars Launch Bay is all about the franchise. Sideshow is representing several of their pieces there. Primarily their 1/6th SW line. There were also a few SW collectibles from Gentle Giant, eFX, and Hasbro's Black Series. Took a picture with Darth Vader too! :rock

Any SW fan would geek out there. Highly recommended.

i bought yoda life size 2 weeks ago. Looks fantastic if you display him at the right height. Will get some pics up. Looks real nice in my Star Wars room along with the premium formats and now gentle giant mini busts I have started to collect. Can't wait to go to Disney land now. 18 months is going to be a long wait to see this.

well I ordered one, I think it looks pretty cool and I had so many credits to use at Sideshow

Back