Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this not on display at the SDCC? What else are they hiding behind the curtain? Indiana Jones LSF perhaps???

The first thumbnail where he's standing in the grass also looks very Yoda to me. Very ESB. Something about the eyes and the proportions of the face, they really got it right this time. I am very interested in this piece.

B][/B]
The first thumbnail where he's standing in the grass also looks very Yoda to me. Very ESB. Something about the eyes and the proportions of the face, they really got it right this time. I am very interested in this piece.

cannot agree with you more....this looks amazing:clap::clap

So, any speculation on price? the GG Yoda, which is very nice was $800ish. Half scale Obi/Maul is $2K. I'm trying to decide what number I'm "out" on, but haven't landed on it yet.

The LSF price is about double what it should be, IMHO...

So, any speculation on price? the GG Yoda, which is very nice was $800ish. Half scale Obi/Maul is $2K. I'm trying to decide what number I'm "out" on, but haven't landed on it yet.

The LSF price is about double what it should be, IMHO...

I think the same thing about the LSF prices. But I don't see SS charging any less for a 1:1 than a LSF even if the 1:1 ends up being smaller than a LSF. I have a feeling they will be charging around $2500 for Yoda, especially because he is such a popular character. I hope I'm wrong and he's under $1000 but I think the LSF Maul should be under $1,000 too and its not so.. :dunno

I think the same thing about the LSF prices. But I don't see SS charging any less for a 1:1 than a LSF even if the 1:1 ends up being smaller than a LSF. I have a feeling they will be charging around $2500 for Yoda, especially because he is such a popular character. I hope I'm wrong and he's under $1000 but I think the LSF Maul should be under $1,000 too and its not so.. :dunno

Yeah. I think the number I have in my head for my "out" is about $1,250. Which means I'll really be mad at myself when I flexpay it, more than likely :)

Yeah. I think the number I have in my head for my "out" is about $1,250. Which means I'll really be mad at myself when I flexpay it, more than likely :)

I really really want this piece. I think $1200 would be my absolute highest cutoff for any piece though (if I'd even go that high). So if my prediction around $2500 is even close to right I'm just going to have to pass.

Maybe Sideshow will realize we all want this piece and they'll make a ton of them and sell them for under a grand though. That would be awesome! :pray:

Maybe Sideshow will realize we all want this piece and they'll make a ton of them and sell them for under a grand though. That would be awesome! :pray:[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a little optimistic for a Sith Lord? :wink1:

No way this comes in under $2500 - SS has been inching their prices up for several years now. With this Yoda they get everything in 1. A 1:1 true-to-scale, popular, central character to one of the best selling franchises in history.

I think there's a big market in the 1000 range, and rapidly thinning market after that, for 1000 people will take a pop, for 2.5k you are talking serious money and it needs crazy detail.

I would only consider $2500 for the eFX Legend Yoda. No way would I pay that much for this one.

Back