Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for finding that pic Pascaltf.

Its hard to form much of an opinion over one picture but I think it looks pretty good so far. The green might be a tad dark but that could be lighting.

Still happy and excited I ordered this. Hope more pics start coming in

Hard to tell from one badly lit pic but looking pretty good in the head sculpt. Doesn't appear to have as much of an awkward head tilt. Possibly just the angle but the head appears to be a little too big for the body. Paint might be too dark but could just be the lighting. The robes look thin and paper-like though. They don't seem to drape and flow like they do in the proto pics. Hope that's just a matter of being compressed in the box. Really need to see some more pictures!

I'd really like to see more pics.
The paint app doesn't reflect what they're asking for this piece, but I'll wait for more samples to come in.

If that's the final product, it looks like they cheaped out on the fabric.

Yoda-Life-Size-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles-003.jpg

Looking at the pic pascaltf posted, it seems the robe was gathered up at the top, on Yoda's shoulders. I would suppose some futzing of the fabric, pulling it down to have it drape and gather at the bottom would improve the appearance.
At this point, it's the paint app that I'm concerned with.

yeah kinda a let down, hard to tell because of the picture but it looks too green, dark green :< And the fabric does indeed look quite thin.

yeah kinda a let down, hard to tell because of the picture but it looks too green, dark green :< And the fabric does indeed look quite thin.

It is too hard to tell from that one photo alone how it stands quality wise. However for $2500 I would expect it to be perfect.

I think he looks okay. I wouldn't mind getting this if it was around $1500...

Much better pics... Hair looks good and the paint looks great to me. Robe looks smaller and not so over sized but not sure how critical that is

The paint looks better in those pics.
You can also see the picture on the shipper box... the head tilt is not as awkward on the final product.

I still think he's a bit too green, but not hulk green at least :p Fabric still looks thin :( miles better then previous pic though

This doesn't really look any better than my pepsi ep III life size yoda that I only paid $400 for. I was actually considering selling it to get this one. I'm glad I didn't. This is not worth anywhere near $2500. Even with the 20% off that they are offering now, it's still not worth it. Maybe I'll pick one up when they are 75% off.

Back