Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a small part of me that is drawn to this and wants to get ripped off by sideshow.

Everyone knows the price is a joke but having said that I still feel the internal struggle on this one.

My favorite film franchise of all time and the one character that encapsulates everything within it. My man cave would love this guy.

This is the biggest internal conflict I have ever had with a statue...ugh

Hey its your money and your man cave. If there is a place for him and you have the cash flow for him then go for it.

Hey its your money and your man cave. If there is a place for him and you have the cash flow for him then go for it.

Yep!

I would LOVE to own this (just not at that outrageous asking price). But if I hit the lottery or a rich relative kicks off? Done. Ordered. Rootingforpingpongballsorapandemic.

Waiting on eFX, but no doubt that Sideshow's will come years before theirs.

This looks to be a really nice piece, just can't figure out why SS tilted the head the way they did? Such an awkward viewing angle, IMO.

This is in stock at Sideshow. I guess the Yoda container made it through. Can't wait to start seeing some in hand pics of this.

I had a discount offer on this from Sideshow so I went ahead and ordered today but it was a pre-order. Maybe all of their instock pieces have already been allocated to others.

Back