Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As i have already said, for a similar price with what SSC is asking you could get a way better Cyberman version, which you'd think stepped off the screen.

For 2.5k it's gotta be magnificent....

Cyberman version is magnificent

SS not so much

For all of the talk about Cybermans Yoda in this thread I have yet to see a link where it shows one actually being for sale. Without that its sort of pointless and moot to say that a better one exists out in the world.

I don't think anyone who bought this Yoda is under the impression that its the greatest Yoda replica ever created.

Yea its expensive but I would rather go big on a very limited few pieces on grail pieces then collect everything under the sun. I see Order lists for members that have 5 or 6 COTD PF figures on them. These are characters that nobody grew up with and have no emotional connection to whatsoever but nobody thinks its odd to spend that same 2.5k on those.

Just different perspectives I guess... And come on, lets get some more pictures of Yoda posted!

For all of the talk about Cybermans Yoda in this thread I have yet to see a link where it shows one actually being for sale. Without that its sort of pointless and moot to say that a better one exists out in the world.

I don't think anyone who bought this Yoda is under the impression that its the greatest Yoda replica ever created.

Yea its expensive but I would rather go big on a very limited few pieces on grail pieces then collect everything under the sun. I see Order lists for members that have 5 or 6 COTD PF figures on them. These are characters that nobody grew up with and have no emotional connection to whatsoever but nobody thinks its odd to spend that same 2.5k on those.

Just different perspectives I guess... And come on, lets get some more pictures of Yoda posted!

There was a Cyberman Yoda for sale. A couple weeks ago. A friend of mine had it. It sold almost instantly and now it is in Italy. But since SSF board asks money to post for sale announcements he posted it elsewhere. And yes, it is better than any Yoda SSC would do.

As for what people collect, you don't have to justify in front of us for what you like or buy. Everyone is free to collect what they want, not matter if $1 Burger King figures, high end SSC 1/6 Clones or very expensive 1:1 statues. :wink1:

There was a Cyberman Yoda for sale. A couple weeks ago. A friend of mine had it. It sold almost instantly and now it is in Italy. But since SSC asks money to post for sale announcements he posted it elsewhere. And yes, it is better than any Yoda SSC would do.

As for what people collect, you don't have to justify in front of us for what you like or buy. Everyone is free to collect what they want, not matter if $1 Burger King figures, high end SSC 1/6 Clones or very expensive 1:1 statues. :wink1:

You pointing out that a single cyberman Yoda popped up for sale weeks ago does not mean these are readily available to be had by collectors. Until they are im not sure what good it does to simply state "a better one exists".:goodpost:

You pointing out that a single cyberman Yoda popped up for sale weeks ago does not mean these are readily available to be had by collectors. Until they are im not sure what good it does to simply state "a better one exists".:goodpost:

Since you declare yourself a high end collector, I think you know how the truly limited edition of such collectibles works.

I quote you: "I would rather go big on a very limited few pieces on grail pieces then collect everything under the sun. I see Order lists for members that have 5 or 6 COTD PF figures on them. These are characters that nobody grew up with and have no emotional connection to whatsoever but nobody thinks its odd to spend that same 2.5k on those."

Cyberman Yoda is one of those "very limited grail pieces". These don't grow on trees. They are HIGHLY LIMITED collectibles all hand made for incredible quality.

On the other hand Cyberman still has for sale his 1:1 Maul bust IIRC on the FB group dedicated to high-end props, replicas, models, and studio scales.

meh...SSC looks to cartoonish. For $2500 You could easily get a custom from the RPF that would smoke this piece. There are readily available parts on the RPF from smurf as well as the Cyberman version.

hmm..sorry .. looks pretty life-less to me... I would never pay that much anyway for a statue but considering this is #2.5k .. nonono

How many cyberman yoda's are there for sale, or better, what's the chance to get a cyberman yoda for a good price.
About the SS yoda, you like him or you don't. No one says that you have to buy him.
I myself like him very much and hope to get him sone for my Collection. I hope that everyone else who ordered him also loves his new piece.

hmm..sorry .. looks pretty life-less to me... I would never pay that much anyway for a statue but considering this is #2.5k .. nonono

The new pics definitely are even better! I may need to save up for this. Looks awesome!

I agree, think it looks awesome. Duck, as here comes everyone to point out that this isn't the best Yoda ever made

Its not that its a bad statue, its alright, it just doesn't look real. If you like it and are willing to spend the $$$$, great. For $2500 though it SHOULD be the best Yoda statue ever made. Whether you like it or not, it doesn't live up to the customs that can be had for less and they ARE available. It you are willing to spend $2500, you are clearly not just a casual fan of Yoda. I would want the best, you just need to look around and you can buy a better one...but it wont come with a caterpillar.

Here:

the RPF

You can get accurate weathered robes, cane and flute/necklace for less than $600. Add that to the parts above and you can see what I mean.

Last edited:
Customs have a huge advantage price wise of not having to pay big $ to LFL/Disney.

Yeah bit customs art always easily sold. At least with ss you k ow there is a decent after market if you need to move the piece

Back