Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
discount offer?

I had this item in my "shopping cart" but did not actually buy it. When I was browsing sideshows site had a pop up appear that asked for my email to send me an offer. The email then offered me 20% off any existing items in my shopping cart. The only item I had in there was Yoda.

Getting 20% off got my off the fence and was the discount I needed to order so I pulled the trigger on him.

Wow. How long did you have him in your cart before you got the pop up?

I think I had it in my cart for only a day or two. I had actually forgot I had it in there.

Discount: UPSMATT04FP6FY -499.80 was the code but looks like it was a one time code

This will be interesting. Comparing it with the old Yoda from GG, Rubies, Cyberman and SSC 1:1 bust will be even more interesting.

Should have it in hand by Thursday. Shipping west coast to east coast takes forever lol. Gonna try to have pics up on Thursday. Time to dust off my old Nikon lol.

I put the life size Vader in my cart. Within a minute a small pop-up appeared with a 10% coupon. It wasn't 20 so I cleared the cart.

So how many of us have actually ordered this after all of the complaining about the pose and price?

reference has and I have, anyone else?

I'm anxious and excited to get feedback too...
Just ordered this on Flexpay over the weekend.

image.jpg

I did find one in hand picture. Not the best picutre but it is one :slap

Back