Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you explain how I have my companion sell my stuff for me? You are saying that I can be questing while my companion goes off without me to sell, and then comes back?

The companion will only sell the useless items to the vendor (like your gray items). You will keep all your other items though. You open up the companion tab and there should be a button that sells "have companion sell items" or something like that.

Just passed Level 15 and am LOVING it......

Anybody else notice the different worlds that were in the Commendation section of the space station??? One of them was HOTH !!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

I would say absolutely. It has beautiful scenery and interesting quests with quality dialogue so that one can enjoy it just for the experience of being there, while at the same time it offers enough action for someone to be practically glued to the computer for 14 hours or more at a stretch. It is a masterpiece.

Yes, there is a lot of stuff you can do on your own. For the people that don't want to play it constantly it's just fine. It really is just a KOTOR game that you can play with your friends. There's stuff you can do that's easier with groups, but if you really want to you can level up and then do them on your own.

Thanks guys. How do all those awesome cutscenes play into the game? Do you interact with or fight against the characters in them?

Just passed Level 15 and am LOVING it......

Anybody else notice the different worlds that were in the Commendation section of the space station??? One of them was HOTH !!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

yup. It's my understanding that one of the most amusing bounty hunter companion characters comes from there .

The characters from those trailers are main characters in the general story, so there's a flashpoint that involves the Jedi character and stuff like that.

I still don't understand. Do you go on a quest that is parallel to Darth Malgus fighting the clones in the forest and then at some point you trigger that cut scene of them fighting each other?

the trailers give you a taste of the available classes in the game. i think the jedi lady and the darth malgus guy are the higher ups who give orders to their respective factions. each class has their own storylines.

I still don't understand. Do you go on a quest that is parallel to Darth Malgus fighting the clones in the forest and then at some point you trigger that cut scene of them fighting each other?

I haven't actually done it yet. But when I was playing Smuggler in the Beta there was a mission where the Jedi girl (Bastila Shan's descendant) was giving you a mission, I would imagine if I had gone on the mission she would have been involved with the story in some way. I assume there's something like that for Darth Malgus as well.

I don't think the missions are based off the events in the trailers though, they're probably something else.

The character stories in the game take place after the events that are seen in the game trailers. So you will see and interact with some of the people from the trailers throughout the game.

What's cool is how the Jedi and Sith class stories intertwine.

Hit Level 25 Jedi sage last night.

For those who want to make a signature for use on SW:TOR forums... Check out this website. www.enjon.com/swtor-signature-generator Pretty cool and easy sig generator. Made this sig with it.

Last edited:
Loving this game. Played my frist Flashpoint last night and it was one of the coolest ____ing experiences I've ever had in gaming.

Anyone else having the game lag horribly on their computers? I know my compute can handle it, it surpasses all the minimum requirements, but whenever I start up the game, even with all the graphics settings on low, it just lags horribly to the point its not enjoyable for me at all.

Anyone else having the game lag horribly on their computers? I know my compute can handle it, it surpasses all the minimum requirements, but whenever I start up the game, even with all the graphics settings on low, it just lags horribly to the point its not enjoyable for me at all.

Silly question but have you updated the driver for your graphics card, and how many fps bars do you have when playing?

Loving this game. Played my frist Flashpoint last night and it was one of the coolest ____ing experiences I've ever had in gaming.

Yea the flashpoint was pretty badass. Just about to hit Level 20 and am loving it. Thinking about crafting, but I don't know which to do. I'm thinking Artifice to make lightsaber modifications as my buddy is doing Synthweaving...SO much stuff to do!!!!!

What did you roll?

I am a Female Jedi consular (lvl 5) And a Male Sith Jugg (LVL 16)

Mind trick server

Back